Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Era Time Capsule

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

Mythos

I love BTW, one of the best Album ever. Sure interscope f.cked it with singles and there was so much drama, but the album is imo perfection. You can feel all her emotions on the album and everytime i listen to it im amazed over and over again how good this really is.

Dominic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jv2UE5ZSM

When she sang Born This Way/Edge of Glory in Roma! This was my person favorite, especially when she tears up during EoG.

Edited by DominicMarc
The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

AlienFugitive

Scheiße is so overrated.

Electric Chapel and Bloody Mary are the best non-singles.

Judas and Marry The Night shouldn't have been singles.

Born This Way is my favorite album so far, from what I've heard from ARTPOP it wont overtake BTW at all.

Rubber Hunk

Awww guys I just went through all the pages of this thread and started to tear up... All these precious moments.. I can't even pick one. But now looking back I can say that I truly appreciate them 10000000% more than when they had happened (probably because we don't remember the ****ty drama that had come along with it)

But if I HAD to choose... 2010 VMAs. Everything. About. It.

Alien Tulip

I had a dream about the btw era last night, very sad that it's gone. I am really happy we are in the ARTPOP era but I do miss the btw era regardless of how stressful it was sometimes. Happy memories like this are what made the era

8nUhCho.jpg