💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ Drags Gaga

Bambino

Featured Posts

Didymus

nah. she's got a scheissload of respect, too.

Oh come on. After her Confessions era everyone started joking about her age, her arrogance, her music, her tours,... Her MDNA tour was practically destroyed in European media and her film flopped like I've never seen anything flop in my life.

The only thing that keeps people talking is "what Madonna achieved", like she's already dead. As a huge Madonna fan I was honestly shocked at how much she used/enjoyed the attention she received when Gaga hit the scene and all the "copy"-lies flooded the web. Sometimes I think that if Gaga hadn't been famous, Madonna would be over by now.

It's just all so damn hypocritical :dead:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

It's not like she's dying from it, she brought it upon herself and everyone is over reacting

You serious? Does she have to be dying so they can be nice to her? She's injured and regardless it just happened whether she caused to herself or not.

Oh well that's the media. Of course people were gonna make jokes about this, they would with any artist. It's nasty but if you were all expecting the entire world to be at her door with a bunch of roses then that's very naive. I'm sure if Nicki Minaj or Katy Perry sustained an injury that cut their tour short most member on this website would have an absolute field day with it anyway. No point in getting mad over it, it's what they do for views and relevancy, it's their job.

But the principle of it aside, the joke wasn't funny anyway. Maybe about two years ago it could pass but the Madonna thing is as played out as the hermaphrodite joke/rumor.

Why are people even entertaining this?? TMZ never has anything nice to say about anyone, period. Seriously though: tumblr_m23kkqbkJ31r8esl8o1_500.jpg

:tea:

MonstrousReality

Meh, it's TMZ being their classy self.

Gaga's had worse thrown at her, and probably will have more in future.

Ignore it and move on.

lechatjaune

Oh come on. After her Confessions era everyone started joking about her age, her arrogance, her music, her tours,... Her MDNA tour was practically destroyed in European media and her film flopped like I've never seen anything flop in my life.

The only thing that keeps people talking is "what Madonna achieved", like she's already dead. As a huge Madonna fan I was honestly shocked at how much she used/enjoyed the attention she received when Gaga hit the scene and all the "copy"-lies flooded the web. Sometimes I think that if Gaga hadn't been famous, Madonna would be over by now.

It's just all so damn hypocritical :dead:

Maybe in Belgium (is that where you come from?) or should I say 'you' have that impression, but in planet Earth Madonna is not seen as a has been...I mean, do you think she's Mariah Carey or what?

Didymus

Maybe in Belgium (is that where you come from?) or should I say 'you' have that impression, but in planet Earth Madonna is not seen as a has been...I mean, do you think she's Mariah Carey or what?

We're getting off topic (I started this, so I know that's my fault) but I can only judge from what I hear/see/read every single day on the internet and off the internet. I mean, just look at what this fanbase uses to insult her. It's all about age, plastic surgery, horrible voice, arrogant, stuck-up b---h who keeps her fans waiting for hours,... And for me that's a pretty accurate description of what non-Madonnafans have to say about her.

Please don't think that I'm saying she's not succesful anmyore 'cause obviously she still is and I'm a huge fan, personally. I certainly don't think she's a has been. That's why I notice when I hear stuff like that.

Kind of silly, because Madonna already broke her leg.

Oooooo that's right. :legend:

That was scary :ohno:

That is just vile, making fun of someone sick :crossed:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Michelle

TMZ drags everyone. Don't take it personally.

this.
Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived