Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Slighty famous people send love to Gaga.

Nolan

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are probably partying ARTPOP wont come out soon:)but i expected beyonce especially cause gaga used to promote her soul every show of the tour asking the audience to put their hands up for beyonce or even said how great beyonce was at the superbowl

Yxl73fp.jpg

This is so beautiful.

Still waiting for actual celebrities, though.

Oddly, I'm not seeing this get as much coverage as her concussion did, either (i.e., it hasn't made my local TV news), even though the consequences have turned out to be more severe. Haters will say it's because people have lost interest in Gaga. But, I suspect the reason is just that with the concussion, the TV folks can show the video -- whack! Whereas there's no real video to go with this injury. (I know some people are claiming the "yell" during Scheiße is the moment, but I find that unconvincing.)

boysboysboys

they are probably partying ARTPOP wont come out soon:)but i expected beyonce especially cause gaga used to promote her soul every show of the tour asking the audience to put their hands up for beyonce or even said how great beyonce was at the superbowl

They have no hearts. They are attacking Gaga, no matter how understandable her conduct is or how much leeway she has given for their moments.

misanthrope

This is so beautiful.

Still waiting for actual celebrities, though.

Oddly, I'm not seeing this get as much coverage as her concussion did, either (i.e., it hasn't made my local TV news), even though the consequences have turned out to be more severe. Haters will say it's because people have lost interest in Gaga. But, I suspect the reason is just that with the concussion, the TV folks can show the video -- whack! Whereas there's no real video to go with this injury. (I know some people are claiming the "yell" during Scheiße is the moment, but I find that unconvincing.)

Yeah I noticed this has gotten almost no press coverage. Like at all. Its not in the news, its not a hot topic on celebrity internet vehicles.

I can't help but say that it is indeed because shes just not a hot topic at the moment. On one hand tours don't get much media coverage anyway, but on the other you'd think THIS would considering the circumstances. But its not. If people cared it would be on the front page of Yahoo immediately. I mean when Kim Kardashian got pregnant it was on every gossip site in a matter of seconds.

But the other problem is that the media is NOT on her side. A lot of media outlets do not like her and seem to no longer want to cater to furthering her celebrity. Which effects her exposure because they choose to not report on whatever could be made into news. They'll only report on her if it just honestly can't not be reported on and over the past year or so theres been little public interest in the goings on of her life and tour beyond calling her a plagiarist and a hypocrite because that suits their agenda. I make it sound like some sort of a conspiracy but its not like an organized conspiracy. I just think shes become the pop star thats easy to throw under the bus and so they do.

The media are a powerful vehicle, their power is often under-acknowledged. Public opinion is fickle and easily swayed.

That's great to hear that her inner circle is sending some love and support for her. But like most of here, I also wonder why her contemporaries have not yet given any word for Gaga at all. And as a fan of those other artists, it somehow makes me sad. I know no one is obligated to do, but such a tweet from them or any word at all would be really thoughtful at this difficult time for Gaga and for her fans. :(

To be honest Gaga kind of isolates herself in celebrity world and in certain situations where it would be beneficial for a celeb shoutout Gaga doesn't get it because she keeps to herself/her core group. In my opinion shes sort of the loner in celebrity-ville and mostl ikely consciously so.

I'm sorry but when does Gaga show public support like that? Like, what're you expecting? Ha.

Though it's nice to know her inner-circle are helping her and showing support :flutter:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Waiting for Beyoncé tbh :coffee: BUT i'm thinking that maybe they sent her more personal and private messages? I would be seriously shocked if they didn't acknowledge it! :huh:

Archived