Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS pleads to fans to ignore Hilton

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ngiSXea.jpg

I generally stay pretty quiet about people I dislike. I try to avoid putting negativity out there. However, Mario is really pushing extra hard lately to be as offensive and horrible as possible to as many people as possible, and then when people lash out at him, he plays the victim role.

That said, it makes me sick when people (especially monsters) rage at him and call him things like the F word. It's not okay. Telling him to go die, etc...regardless of the things he has done, it's not okay. Period. (Side note: was really disappointed in Azealia for calling him the F word multiple times earlier today. That's an example of what not to do, imo.) Furthermore, it just encourages him. He LOVES it! That's why he retweets the hateful tweets he gets and replies more to his critics than to his fans. He wants the drama. Don't give it to him. Not only does it feed his twisted ego by making him the center of attention, but doing things like visiting his page just to leave him mean comments is literally helping him by increasing traffic on his site, allowing him to sell ad space for more money.

However, it is very hard to ignore him completely when he continually goes so far out of his way to hurt others and I don't completely agree with the idea of pretending he doesn't exist. If people need to vent about him, I think they should feel free to. But I think it should be discussed between each other, in a calm manner, rather than attempting to address him directly. No good can come of doing that. It's like trying to teach morals to a psychopath. Something in his brain isn't functioning right and we can't fix it. No matter what, at the end of the day, I think we all should just remember that he is a sick person (something isn't right within him) and we should feel sorry for him. Sending him hate mail does no good.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Rollercoaster

he's been tweeting stuff like "#karma" and "d--gs and alcohol can cause serious health problems!" the past few days alluding to Gaga

LMFAO yeah, because we all know smoking weed and drinking wine and whiskey will result in torn ligaments LOLOLOLOL He might as well have said "Well, she clearly did it by breathing in too sharply..."

I really can't stand that man

and I feel like I have done a good job of ignoring him and all his posts since he and gaga had a falling out

QueenGlitter

About time someone said this, I never understand why people react to Mario on Twitter. You are just feeding a troll, he feeds of you retaliating to him. Well said DJWS! :clap:

Mister G

We should start a movement then. I propose we begin trending on Twitter: Operation: IgnoreMario. He doesn't deserve any prayers for his soul. It's already tainted. He's a spoiled brat who starts pouting and attacking people when he doesn't get what he wants.

Archived