Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS pleads to fans to ignore Hilton

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol biting the tongue but he's a full on prick and never liked him since he sent me a direct message of hate going back in 2009

Alien Tulip

I always ignored him but what he tweeted about Gaga was last night was vile and disgusting. It's ironic that at one point he was against bullying yet now he attacks a person who is in critical condition and telling them they deserve it :wtf: . This man needs a reality check and he's going to get it one day. Perhaps when people stop paying attention to him, it's already in effect.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I was going to say he's a disgusting human being but that would be an insult to other human beings. Having found out why this whole 'argument' started, he's acting like a child having a tantrum. Gaga said no to him when asked for personal info and he, not used to the word no apparently, has gone on a rampage, lashing out with truly horrid comments which just goes to prove his 'child' status. I've been waiting for a tweet from him that says 'she smells and is a big meany' :)

I cannot being to understand what it must be like to have such hatred in your heart, how you could so viciously attack someone you once called friend. After this rant, I'm never going to talk about this 'man' again as, in all honesty, it would be a waste of my time, energy and mind.

Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr... You could call him junior, too. :teehee:

DJWS is right though. Mario doesn't deserve any attention.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

I always ignored him but what he tweeted about Gaga was last night was vile and disgusting. It's ironic that at one point he was against bullying yet now he attacks a person who is in critical condition and telling them they deserve it :wtf: . This man needs a reality check and he's going to get it one day. Perhaps when people stop paying attention to him, it's already in effect.

Biggest hypocrite out there. The truthful thing is that Karma is real, and it's coming to him. I can't wait.

Anyways, I blocked his twitter, and his website like parents would do to ****ography. :teehee:

Everyone should block is twitter, all fan bases of the artists he attacked already, such as Gaga, Britney, Rihanna, etc.

Archived