Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS pleads to fans to ignore Hilton

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

He tweeted that Gaga cancelled everything, along with a tweet with #karma...

I can't at this person anymore. I don't wanna see his ugly face again.

That's really an awful thing for him to say. If Karma is real he should be the one to watch out.

That's really an awful thing for him to say. If Karma is real he should be the one to watch out.

That's what I was thinking too.

badboymonsterx

Blocked and reported for Spam.

Can I also just say that I am so disgusted with the hateful comments I am reading on the internet over gaga's injury? I can't believe so many people hate her, and wish her ill... and even death! I know every fan base has it's rotten apples, but damn. It makes me really upset + I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Of course, this comes mainly from Madonna stans claiming that she's lying and that this is the result of low ticket sales.. how does that even make sense?? They are saying that this is happening to her because little monsters attack Madonna all the time. I actually don't hate Madonna, I am not fond of her but that's only because of things that she has stated and the drama she causes. If Madonna were ill right now, I wouldn't write disgusting comments and wish her death. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I know that this is part of being a celebrity and having extremely thick skin but it's just not right. :(

Katie14

Blocked and reported for Spam.

Can I also just say that I am so disgusted with the hateful comments I am reading on the internet over gaga's injury? I can't believe so many people hate her, and wish her ill... and even death! I know every fan base has it's rotten apples, but damn. It makes me really upset + I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. Of course, this comes mainly from Madonna stans claiming that she's lying and that this is the result of low ticket sales.. how does that even make sense?? They are saying that this is happening to her because little monsters attack Madonna all the time. I actually don't hate Madonna, I am not fond of her but that's only because of things that she has stated and the drama she causes. If Madonna were ill right now, I wouldn't write disgusting comments and wish her death. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I know that this is part of being a celebrity and having extremely thick skin but it's just not right. :(

Some people are disgusting. It is so easy to bash somebody behind the protection and animosity of a computer screen.

@djws

U need to block that piece of ****. Don't read his website. Start a movement to ostracize him. His only strength is u reading his garbage.

That's smart. We really should block him and ignore his web, I'm sure he'll notice if it has a lot less views and his twitter is less mentioned and talked about

A movement to destroy his negativity and that cheap media he represents

words can't describe how much i do not like him. there's nothing we can do but not visit his site, i admit sometimes i do and it's a bad habit. after the karma remark though, never again. that evil piece of ****.

i am the same way!! i just unfollowed him on twitter because i am sick of seeing his shady ass comments towards her. it's unneeded. especially that karma tweet, that was just wrong. piece of ****. i also just blocked him on twitter now.

Archived