đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and her father re-assure fans on her health

Americano

Featured Posts

still weary about the whole situation

I mean they would never say anything other then that she is okay -if things were bad they wouldn't tell us

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

still weary about the whole situation

I mean they would never say anything other then that she is okay -if things were bad they wouldn't tell us

What she has isn't life threatening. I am sure she will be fine.

VforVendetta

Lady Gaga's father weighed in this morning to tell fans not worry themselves, and that both he and her mother are looking after her. Also, Gaga called one of our very own moderators on GagaDaily to assure her that she's doing OK and will recover soon! :party:

Normally this wouldn't be "News," but with all of the panic fans are having, I think it's important people hear this. :) She'll be back in no time, just be patient and understanding.

One question, the remaining tour dates are canceled for good?

Galactic Mess

Who said she's filming this for a movie, writing any music, or worrying about ARTPOP performances? :wtf:

Knowing her, she'll probably start writing music as soon as the surgery ends. It's a purely intelectual activity anyway, it's not gonna be an obstacle to her recovery.

On yet another note: that Terry Richardson documentary is going to be emotional as hell now :/

ooooo didn't think of that.

PrincessARTPOP

I'm just really glad she's doing okay and is finally looking after herself & being cared for. Phew! I was a wreck last night worrying :cryga:

She's such a trooper and is so brave! :haha:

I'm thinking that once she's fully recovered and back on track she'll probably do something for all the monsters that missed out on the remaining shows. For now all we can do is pray & give her all our love. :pawsup: :heart:

VforVendetta

Yes. Refunds have already begun.

Too bad this tour ended so ingloriously, I am praying for her to get well soon. BTWB is still her best tour to date though!

Allison M

This whole era was a disaster. From the first single backlash (2/11/11) to the tour ending so horribly (2/11/13)

Happy Gaga and ourselves can now put it behind us and think of all the positive POSSIBILITIES to come :)

So cute what Joe said [: But where an we post our get well cards specifically-or if we could mail them that would be good too! :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived