💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and her father re-assure fans on her health

Americano

Featured Posts

Aw, Gaga has such sweet parents. :)

I'm so glad she has them. Without them, there would be no Lady Gaga. Literally :troll:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

Oh thank god! I wanted to hear it from them that she's alright and everything will be just fine. :)

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Rollercoaster

Well, now she gets to be a phoenix a little bit more sincerely.

I don't think it'll affect her ARTPOP plans much, really. She doesn't need to dance at all, just like some performances during the fame era.

Regardless of that, there have been athletes with this injury that have come back with the only lasting problem being a knock to their confidence. They have a different surgery and rehab for athletes, which is basically what gaga will need.

3 months out would be my prediction, because she must be going crazy laid up doing nothing...

On a positive note, this shock, devastation and emotion will surely inspire her to write some amazing music. Just like TEOG was inspired by tragedy, this can be inspirational too.

Quite happy she is finally getting to rest tbh.

Here's to that phoenix....

On yet another note: that Terry Richardson documentary is going to be emotional as hell now :/

Americano

Who said she's filming this for a movie, writing any music, or worrying about ARTPOP performances? :wtf:

She's such a trooper. We all know how strong and dedicated she is (and we have proof of that considering the situation) so she will work her ass off to get back into tip-top shape. I just hate that she has to go through this, though.

Katie14

I really wish she would tweet or something so we know how she is doing. Its understandable that she isn't though. I'm sure she wants to relax and have her privacy right now. She doesn't need the stress of trying to figure out the right thing to say.

She talked to Emma, said she's in a lot of pain but she'll be fine

Glad she's got her family around her at such a ****ty time <3

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived