💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Celebration (NYC/Fan organized)

Jase

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

ahmmm.. what happened btw? Did it went well?

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

some nice pictures...seems like a lot of people never found each other from the feed on facebook lmao. I hope there's a video, someone said they danced to gaga songs all over.

some nice pictures...seems like a lot of people never found each other from the feed on facebook lmao. I hope there's a video, someone said they danced to gaga songs all over.

It was a bit of a mess because there were so much people, but the group that wasn't lost (the one lead by Marc) was able to shoot a bunch of videos of them doing choreo. Eventually, that group reached the lost souls at MSG and they all joined together. I saw them filiming Judas, it looked pretty cool. I met Helen, and even she was lost and confused, but it was a lot of fun. The video will probably be put together and uploaded online soon :)

My favorite from my photoshoot http://twilsonphotography.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Heal-This-Way-LittleMnstrPix/G0000drHogEPGWdQ/I0000JeYNd5oyZpY

Ahhh

Galactastica

So again, what did they do? I gather Tracy took some pictures. Some people danced Gaga choreography, was that it? I just want to know!

So again, what did they do? I gather Tracy took some pictures. Some people danced Gaga choreography, was that it? I just want to know!

It was a bit of a mess because there were so much people, but the group that wasn't lost (the one lead by Marc) was able to shoot a bunch of videos of them doing choreo. Eventually, that group reached the lost souls at MSG and they all joined together. I saw them filiming Judas, it looked pretty cool. I met Helen, and even she was lost and confused, but it was a lot of fun. The video will probably be put together and uploaded online soon :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived