Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Celebration (NYC/Fan organized)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Romance xxx

Mother's fans are amazing...Having only been a fan a few months, it's incredible to see the love and support she has.

AyaKara

Here's my idea that I posted on the FB page for the event:

At the end of our event, we should all hold hands/ arms (at the end of Born This Way, making it our last song) & then when we have our paws up in the air, we shout, 'We made it to New York, Gaga!' I know that she is devastated about not making it to NY for the BTWB, so let's let her know that she still did. :)

I also think we should have signs set up around us explaining the situation so that people know not to call the cops. Like "Last week, Lady Gaga was heavily injured and was required to cancel her tour. Today, we come together on the day of her NYC show to remind her that we love her & she has still touched us, tour or no tour, & inspires us all everyday". Signs of that nature, + a lot of 'Get Well Soon Gaga' signs so people can get the picture. :D

I'm going with my sister, so if anyone wants to meet up, I'll be wearing an AyaKara nametag or sign of some sort :yes:

I love this idea tbh. It could be huge. It'd be the GLEE of the little monster race tbh. :legend:

What better way to show her we really take to her message that we r all superstars tbh. :gaga:

Rollercoaster

Should join hands around the venue and sing the entire show.

Msg are missing a trick. They could open the venue for reduced admission and just have a dj, lighting tech etc and have a 2 hour long gaga party. Turn it into a nightclub. Would be epic.

AyaKara

Should join hands around the venue and sing the entire show.

Msg are missing a trick. They could open the venue for reduced admission and just have a dj, lighting tech etc and have a 2 hour long gaga party. Turn it into a nightclub. Would be epic.

This is an amazing idea, imagine if we all ran into MSG after the flashmob. How would one get this organized? Should I post this on the FB page for Marc to see?

Rollercoaster

This is an amazing idea, imagine if we all ran into MSG after the flashmob. How would one get this organized? Should I post this on the FB page for Marc to see?

Go for it. It would be so amazing.

AyaKara

Go for it. It would be so amazing.

Posted :)

I swear I'm just filling up the FB page with ideas & comments. . . .

Looks like I'll be going guys! I cant wait to see some of you guys there :party:

Me & Bria will meet up with you! :flutter:

Alien Tulip

Posted :)

I swear I'm just filling up the FB page with ideas & comments. . . .

Me & Bria will meet up with you! :flutter:

Sounds cool! I shall wear an alien tulip name tag as well ;)

If she saw everybody gathered there, celebrating her career, her achievements, etc? Nah, I think she'd absolutely love it.

She'd feel bad because she couldn't be there. It's like if you can't go to the BTWBall but millions of others can go. Of course it's beautiful to see that people are celebrating your visions somewhere. However, you'd get more sad than happy because you couldn't be there. Understand my logic? :toofloppy:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived