Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Celebration (NYC/Fan organized)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't just do something like this in front of MSG. It's a high traffic area, as it's also the entrance to Penn Station. Police will break it up real fast.

Edit:

EVERY OPEN AREA AT MSG IS AN ENTRANCE TO PENN STATION!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY GOING THRU??

YOU CAN'T THROW A PARTY THERE!

THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE GOING THRU!

POLICE ARE ALWAYS AROUND MSG!

#MalibuGaga

HausOfMark

You can't just do something like this in front of MSG. It's a high traffic area, as it's also the entrance to Penn Station. Police will break it up real fast.

Hmm... :/

-Mark

Hopefully this will be executed well. I'm sure Marc realizes that you can't just turn up to a place like MSG and basically throw a big party outside.

Reading through comments on the wall, it looks like there's a lot of interest.

This will never work, MSG is in the middle of a heavily populated area. Also you need a license to be able to hold a public party. Police will have everyone dispersed within minutes. If they really want this to happen then it needs to be an indoor properly organised event.

WillRhapsody

Did Gaga herself that there will be no more shows YES OR NO cuz if she didnt you guys got me dissapointed for no reason i checked her twitter and there was nothing

attending

Did Gaga herself that there will be no more shows YES OR NO cuz if she didnt you guys got me dissapointed for no reason i checked her twitter and there was nothing

duh she's in surgery

Edit:

EVERY OPEN AREA AT MSG IS AN ENTRANCE TO PENN STATION!

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY GOING THRU??

YOU CAN'T THROW A PARTY THERE!

THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE GOING THRU!

POLICE ARE ALWAYS AROUND MSG!

so what, we'll just get trashed in a bar if the party is dispersed. boo hoo

Alannah

If you guys got even a high school gym for a day, this would work. You just have to have dedication, planning, and never take no for an answer. I think this is a wonderful idea, and it would make her heart swell. :)

Brianway111

Chicago Gaga Fans- Bad Romance Show's One Year Anniversary performance Live at Copernicus Theatre on March 23rd. Tickets are now on sale for Valentines Day. For more info and tickets visit www.badromanceshow.com

Coming to a city near you Again!!!!!!

Cameron Dallas

I already took off work for the Friday show, but I'll definitely switch it with Saturday and be there!

TSUNAMI

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish I'm in the US.

Come on, Little Monsters! Let's party!

It's mine and my boyfriends birthday on 23th of February so I'm gonna be party for GaGz this year.

seanlordgagaroo

If anyone wants to do this in Tulsa (her last stop of the BTWBall) I'd be more than happy to work something out. I was supposed to go and would love to arrange something. :)

This would be great and I think she would love it

Or maybe you could all just go to Joanne's and have a blast :lolgaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived