đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball Celebration (NYC/Fan organized)

Jase

Featured Posts

I think that its gonna be a mess.

Have faith - I reckon it would be great, and if I could afford to fly from London to NYC and back, I would do it just for that :hug:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

Just...how is this possible? Police will put a stop to this in a heartbeat.

It's a nice idea but realistically things would be so unorganized :sweat:

This.

But I hope it gets som recognition.

-Mark

GagaSlayedYou

Prob.

But its worth a good try :D

Yes, Its good, but this has to happen in a indoor place, not in the street. There're people that got mad, just because there is plenty of people in a street, thinking its a mess, and then they call to police, and this -.- this kind of things happen everyday in a city.

drinkmytears

My friends from the Tacoma show and I are going to organize a little party celebrating the tour, Gaga, all the fans that couldn't go, and our friendships since the tour! I'm so sorry a lot of you cannot go, I'm sure you will all see her

"soon"

If she saw everybody gathered there, celebrating her career, her achievements, etc? Nah, I think she'd absolutely love it.

yeah, but it will remind her how she had to cancel the show... This tour meant the world to her. I feel like a fan project like a book, video, or dog would be better. It will focus more on us wishing her a speedy recovery rather than almost dancing on the born this way balls grave.

yeah, but it will remind her how she had to cancel the show... This tour meant the world to her. I feel like a fan project like a book, video, or dog would be better. It will focus more on us wishing her a speedy recovery rather than almost dancing on the born this way balls grave.

She wouldn't see it like that. She'd see it as fans coming together (which we all know she loves), interacting with each other, talking about her, pop culture in general, etc. She loves this kinda ****.

pierodinero

If you NYC monsters can pull it off. All power to them! I'd love to see Gaga's reaction! Good idea, hope it works out!

GagaSlayedYou

Have faith - I reckon it would be great, and if I could afford to fly from London to NYC and back, I would do it just for that :hug:

The idea is awesome, i cant discuss the opposite, but if this isnt organized correctly, this is gonna be a mess. I hope the best in its execution, but the truth is that.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived