Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Gaga Fan Book From GagaDaily.com! SUBMIT NOW

NIKE

Featured Posts

Michelle

That is a great idea I will do mine today!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NIKE

• ChicaSkas

• QueenGlitter

• AyaKara

submit anything guys I'm ready to start doing this

I know it is on short notice but we can still make this for gaga - she needs us right now.

this is important guys -

MONSTER FAMILY

I have only received one submission

if anyone else has tried to submit something let me know because I haven't gotten it

This is so cool. I want to sens you something but Idon't know how, as a picture with my message or as a document or a pdf. What do you think would be better?

ChicaSkas

This is so cool. I want to sens you something but Idon't know how, as a picture with my message or as a document or a pdf. What do you think would be better?

Even if you post it here, he can print it out and put it in the book!

@Nike, maybe they should just submit you letters in this thread? or PM you and you can print the PMs?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

@Nike, maybe they should just submit you letters in this thread? or PM you and you can print the PMs?

Thank you Chica :hug: for now I'll write the message and then figure out how to send it!

FRANK1991

that's what I was thinking...just crop the post (including the member's name and profile pic) and print it out! it'll be a lot faster

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

that's what I was thinking...just crop the post (including the member's name and profile pic) and print it out! it'll be a lot faster

okay I can do that

If you are sending a message you can write it here or PM me if you have images to submit you can email them to me

• Shadow locked this topic