Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Get Well Soon, Gaga! (We Know You Lurk, So Please Read This!)

Kayla

Featured Posts

Katie14

I hope you feel better soon. We are all thinking of you. But please take better care of yourself. If you are in pain, tell somebody and get treated right away before the injury gets worse. We don't want you to perform if you aren't feeling well and I feel sad knowing you have been in pain. Your physical and emotional health is far more important than anything else. People get sick. People get injured. Even pop stars who seem almost superhuman cannot get spared from this. Don't feel bad for prosponing shows. We completely understand. All of us love you and respect you and nothing can ever change that.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaga4Lady_Gaga

• ChicaSkas

• Rainbowgynous

• Sara

Alcina Dimitrescu

Well, in case she reads this :laughga:

Like I said in the other thread, I hope she gets better soon. Not for the remaing BTWBs, ARTPOP or the fans but for her own sake.

Tommymonster44

Get well soon Gaga! You are always worrying about everyone around you, but promise to remember that it's important to take care of yourself too! :) I know it's not exactly the same thing, but I've always suffered from a running injury because I would push myself too far. I compete in Track and Cross Country. There was always so much pressure to "push through the pain" because that's what strong people do, but I eventually realized that the strong road is to take care of yourself and have a break when you need to. I really wish I would have realized this sooner, it would have made my injuries so much easier to manage today had I not ran 3 seasons on an a hurt leg. I know your condition is different because it's a medical one, but please be smart with how you handle working on it! You'll definitely be in my prayers for a fast recovery!

Edited by Tommymonster44

We know Gaga comes to the forum, so let's give her a bunch of lovely messages and pictures wishing her a speedy recovery. :)

If you can make some artwork, take a picture of yourself with a "Get Well Soon" sign, or something else that's fun and creative, that'd be a lot of fun too!

Members, please tweet this thread to her so she can see it after we get more replies.

Get Well Soon, Gaga! I love you so much and it makes me very nervous to know that you're in pain right now. I know you want to work hard for us to make us happy, but nothing makes us happier than knowing you are happy and HEALTHY. We love you no matter what you do, so when you're in pain, please don't hide it, and do what you need to do to feel better. :heart:

I made a short like 30 sec video for GAGA! <3 Get well soon! I love you http://www.youtube.c...h?v=akJKd0FPMYA

I hope she takes the time to see it :/

Edited by gogostardust

Mister G

Lady Gaga you are my inspiration. I pray that you recover soon. Always remember that your health should always come first. No one will ever and can ever be upset with you for taking care of your priority, which is your safety. Best wishes to a speedy recover. Paws up; you were born to be brave :-)

Edited by Mister G

Feel better soon, sweet girl.

Your health is far more important to us than having to reschedule a few things to see the tour. We would never ever want anything to happen to you, so please take care of yourself. We love you endlessly and will always be here for you when you need us. As much as we love the music, the shows, the art that you put out, we love you more. Do not let anyone make you feel like you have done anything wrong...and that includes yourself.

We love you.

findyourfreedom

Get well Gaga! Remember that we all adore your hard working spirit but we all want you to feel better. So don't fret over 4 shows and take it easy your way to far important to loose! :pawsup: :hug:

Get well, Gaga! I hope to see you soon, in Philly. while I'm sad the shows had to be canceled, I am not upset with you at all. Your health is much more important to us. You have to take care of yourself to ensure longevity. I'm so excited for ARTPOP. I got it tattooed, as promised. I have all the faith in the world that this will be the best one yet. The music nowadays is dead. I'm praying it will start a new wave in the industry. You are a true legend.

217805_10152102199190599_1940378599_n.jpg

Please check out www.monstermovement.net; I hope it lifts your spirits. You are very special to us all. <3

Hope all will be well with you Gaga, just know we fans appreciate all your hard work and efforts to make us happy! :heart:

Sweet Dreams and Blueberry Kisses! :kisses:

SMILE2NE1

Gurl, put Legally Blonde on, grab a box of chocolates!

Sit with Tara in bed and watch that bend and snap!

Relax! You deserve it

pink sushi

Get well soon Gaga! :heart: You really need to take it easy and get some rest! :ohno: You've been on this tour non-stop for nearly a year now. Please get some well deserved rest and don't worry about us! We love you no matter what!

homomo

Hope everything gets better soon Gaga :heart:

I'll be praying for you every night, so you can get back to doing what you love :hug:

• Shadow locked this topic