Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Daily meets Lady Gaga (ARTPOP and more)

Admin

Featured Posts

Oh and anything you guys sent, I found a way to get it in the book :)

Im DEFINATELY submitting stuff for the next book now so i know she can see things i make :D

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

thank you guys for all of this. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Dylangaga

I'm sorry love, I've never met Gaga before. You must mean KAYLA! Kayla is gorgeous.

you mean Kayla. @Kayla, you are legendary now :)

THIS. the fact she knows I have 15,000 versions of her songs. :excited:

let me know I have some drawings of gaga for the next book..please let me know I'd love for them to be in the book :)

QueenGlitter

Wow, seems like you all had an amazing experience! Gaga sounds so genuine from everything you have said about her. :heart: :flutter:

ChicaSkas

let me know I have some drawings of gaga for the next book..please let me know I'd love for them to be in the book :)

the next time this happens, submit them to Kayla or Zilla. It won't likely happen until she tours again, i.e., ARTPOP Ball.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

There's no video, we did ask but her team is amazing and extremely giving as is so we accepted their request.

You're welcome! Hopefully next tour we can do something else. We have tons of ideas :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Dylangaga

the next time this happens, submit them to Kayla or Zilla. It won't likely happen until she tours again, i.e., ARTPOP Ball.

Okay thank you..I'm happy that you guys met gaga, omg I wouldn't even know how to react. I tried meeting her numerous times and they were failed attempts. Numerous times in NYC and once in Chicago at Harpo studio when she performed Monster, BR and Speechless on Oprah..she's such an inspiration to me and I always cross my fingers I'll get a chance to meet her

And I can't wait to hear ARTPOP, if she said it's amazing I can't even imagine what its gonna sound like!

There's no video, we did ask but her team is amazing and extremely giving as is so we accepted their request.

You're welcome! Hopefully next tour we can do something else. We have tons of ideas :)

Please lmk when you'll be making a fanbook, probably next tour so I can submit my pictures..thanks so much! so happy for you guys u meet the queen!

ChicaSkas

Haha everyone thinks I met her. Not yet :dies:

Kayla called me from backstage but Gaga wasn't there yet :dies:

I was 10 feet from her in LA when security had a human chain around her SUV. my sore elbow remembers it well.

@Dtook, the whole forum will know, an annoucement will be made months before in all likelyhood.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Dylangaga

Haha everyone thinks I met her. Not yet :dies:

Kayla called me from backstage but Gaga wasn't there yet :dies:

I was 10 feet from her in LA when security had a human chain around her SUV. my sore elbow remembers it well.

@Dtook, the whole forum will know, an annoucement will be made months before in all likelyhood.

ahh my mistake! haha we WILL MEET HER! I have faith and okay sounds good to me!

Woolfsmck

I will prolly be lurking and posting still when it comes around again....Hopefully I can submit something silly that would make her laugh...8-)
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived