Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Troy Carter cover V Magazine - On sale: Feb. 28

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

She may be a professional musician, but she is also an artist. Half of everything she does is visual, from her fashion to her performances. I think with an application, she will be able to deliver way more visuals than the custom cover art. A music CD would still be part of that project, but it is limited whereas there is more liberty in what she can do with an app.

You're right, honey. I'm just not modern. I don't have a smartphone, I don't have a tablet :emo:

Stuff like this makes me feel insecure tbh :toofunny:

therabmystery

Gaga already said that the ARTPOP app will be available on computers as well as smartphones, tablets, etc. Calm down.

MelbHawker

Really excited after reading this interview. She's taking a big risk with ARTPOP in terms of marketing it and releasing it this way. This move could change the whole music industry.

Love the cover by the way, stunning image of her.

Hello, Gaga mentioned to explicitly put the title in capitals.. And lighten up, it was just a joke. :hug:

I mean, it's my favorite magazine :cryga: I just imagined Gaga's face when she read it, that's all :derpga:

No worries. My sense of humor is off from most on this forum. :hug:

Yep, Gaga probably had a passive aggressive conniption just because of that. :derpga:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

You're right, honey. I'm just not modern. I don't have a smartphone, I don't have a tablet :emo:

Stuff like this makes me feel insecure tbh

Naw, I have a feeling much of the visuals will surface here and on littlemonsters.com. None of this would be possible without the music. She can dress it up all she wants, but people wait for her "this beat is sick" music.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

iAstroLeo

He said it's delayed until mid 2014.

You're talking about the original release date :derpga:

I was hoping that it was antecipated to 2013 :noparty:

Americano

I wish they interviewed Gaga instead so she would of revealed something

"I'm just so excited to announce that I'll be having a documentary to go with my new album, that will be titled ARTPOP. You guys are getting it first, exclusively, at V-Magazine. You've always supported me, since the very beginning."

Alien Tulip

I kind of wish ARTPOP was just an album but I'm also excited to see what the app has in stores for us. I'm sure it will be an amazing experience.

NewYorkCity

God Bless my family for giving me a tablen on my birthday. :legend:

Anyway, it will be interesting to read an interview with Troy and watch how he see things :)

Take my money V magazine.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived