πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and Troy Carter cover V Magazine - On sale: Feb. 28

Americano

Featured Posts

Didymus

Why not? You get the music like always. Don't shoot something down before you see it for yourself.

I know, I know.. I just don't want to buy a freakin' tablet to "see it for myself" :noparty:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to beat a dead horse but Troy did not name the album as ARTPOP. He just referred to it as "the album". Could it be that ARTPOP is more the project (app, etc.) and the album would go by a different name? #Reaching

And, of course, an obligatory QUEEN get that promo :legend:

The album's name is ARTPOP, because Gaga, the artist, said it would be.

Silence those demons... . πŸ–€

Americano

Not to beat a dead horse but Troy did not name the album as ARTPOP. He just referred to it as "the album". Could it be that ARTPOP is more the project (app, etc.) and the album would go by a different name? #Reaching

And, of course, an obligatory QUEEN get that promo :legend:

No, it's the album name. These theories :wtf:

I know, I know.. I just don't want to buy a freakin' tablet to "see it for myself" :noparty:

But he said it would sell as a CD as usual, too.

Didymus

Maybe he was scared they would stylize it wrong, again: "ARTPOP". I mean, really?

Do your research, V :sick:

But he said it would sell as a CD as usual, too.

I know, I just don't like the "too", you know :P She's supposed to be a musician, the app should be an extra, not the damn music.. Just my opinion. I'm just an old-fashioned c*** tbh :legend:

Maybe he was scared they would stylize it wrong, again: "ARTPOP". I mean, really?

Do your research, V :sick:

I know, I just don't like the "too", you know :P She's supposed to be a musician, the app should be an extra, not the damn music.. Just my opinion. I'm just an old-fashioned c*** tbh :legend:

How was V magazine suppose to know how to stylize it? A title in all caps is unusual and unprofessional in most settings in print.

She looks so beautiful!

It's great to hear that Gaga and Barack Obama had a conversation about gay rights. It further proves (once again) that Gaga is a true dedicated activist.

Evanescence

haha I'm sure it works on smartphones too...and who doesnt have one of those these days :P

She may be a professional musician, but she is also an artist. Half of everything she does is visual, from her fashion to her performances. I think with an application, she will be able to deliver way more visuals than the custom cover art. A music CD would still be part of that project, but it is limited whereas there is more liberty in what she can do with an app.

Hey, technically, I'm old fashioned, too. :P

Didymus

How was V magazine suppose to know how to stylize it? A title in all caps is unusal and unprofessional in most settings in print.

Hello, Gaga mentioned to explicitly put the title in capitals.. And lighten up, it was just a joke. :hug:

I mean, it's my favorite magazine :cryga: I just imagined Gaga's face when she read it, that's all :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived