Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga recieves mixed reviews on Fashion Police

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPIST86

Really? Saying she looks "robotic"? Those LA hipsters are the robots never deviating from trends, always wearing what the magazines tell them to.... That's robotic.

Kelly's opinion is completely irrelevant, look at her hair for god sake, the lavender grey? Really? Ripped off from Jay Manuel and Gaga herself on Vanity Fair cover back in 2010. And some of the clothes SHE wears? Homeless people dress better.

And Joan is completely unjustified in comparing it to old lady outfits, have any of you see the clothes Joan sells things only grandmothers wear.

Giuliana is okay though, she's the only one who I find actually qualified to critique clothing, she does have her own fashion line that looks great.

CANNOGABANG

The thing about these Fashion Police hosts are is that they give credits where it's due to their opinion. They don't blast people because they hate her. And they picked the outfit because it's a candid.

toanythingtaboo

They could have dragged her to the pits, and at every opportunity considering Gaga's "feud" with them...but they're being pretty reasonable. Obviously it's their job to be b---hy for laughs, so unless she looks flawless...there's going to be criticism.

I don't think this is Gaga without a stylist. Her default is leather, band tshirts and hooker boots. This seems more "styled" to be a certain look.

Kelly was basically shading Gaga, saying that this is how Gaga dresses without a stylist (since she is no longer in collaboration with Nicola Formichetti) And then Joan said that people have to be born with style, how some people have it and other's dont and implying that Gaga doesn't have any..... as if any of them have any style that they are judging Gaga

Isn't she?? When did that happen?? Was there any reason for it?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Isn't she?? When did that happen?? Was there any reason for it?

This was according to Fashion Police? I dunno I could be wrong though

This was according to Fashion Police? I dunno I could be wrong though

oh right. I think that was just an offhand comment that kelly made.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Rollercoaster

Kelly is a kunt. Pretty much said "Her natural hair colour doesn't suit her. She needs to be changed otherwise what nature provided is inadequate" Lmao.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Who cares what the Fashion Police have to say though...? :coffee:

This tbh :nails:

Good god, we're talking about Fashion Police. It's a feel good, have a laugh kind of show on Friday nights. Why are we dragging them because they made a joke about Gaga?

To quote Joan, "These are just jokes, you as*holes. Grow up!"

Archived