Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga recieves mixed reviews on Fashion Police

JustinLovesGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MOLLY CYRUS

unfortunately i agree with kelly. i only think extremes look good on Gaga (ie. platinum blonde or black)

the in between color washes her out and normalizes her

JustinLovesGaga

So they review that outfit and not this one?

BBfDtLwCIAAXCVI.jpg

She looked so beautiful there :legend:

They always like to review something they can make jokes about.

Wet Fire

Lady Gaga doesn't look crazy in this outfit.But i think it's really cute & pretty & beautiful & sweet & lovely.Btw I like that wig. :)

Killer Queen216

So they review that outfit and not this one?

BBfDtLwCIAAXCVI.jpg

It's always bothered me how they seem to only review looks they can completely lambaste! I guess that's what gets the ratings though...

Also, maybe I am reaching, but the photo they reviewed was her out and about in LA. I think Gaga chose the dress, sunglasses and hat becuase it's very California looking. She would never wear that sort of outfit on the streets of NY. Fashion police (well, Kelly) assume this is "Gaga without the help of the Haus" but really, Gaga is the core of the Haus so she has input in everything she wears. She chose this outfit because it's very stereotypical California/Hollywood look and, as always, Gaga's fashion choices are commentary. That's my opinion anyway (as I said, I may be reaching!).

misanthrope

It's always bothered me how they seem to only review looks they can completely lambaste! I guess that's what gets the ratings though...

Also, maybe I am reaching, but the photo they reviewed was her out and about in LA. I think Gaga chose the dress, sunglasses and hat becuase it's very California looking. She would never wear that sort of outfit on the streets of NY. Fashion police (well, Kelly) assume this is "Gaga without the help of the Haus" but really, Gaga is the core of the Haus so she has input in everything she wears. She chose this outfit because it's very stereotypical California/Hollywood look and, as always, Gaga's fashion choices are commentary. That's my opinion anyway (as I said, I may be reaching!).

Its very Golden Girls moreso than California lol shes been dressing pseudo hipster-ish lately and I think it makes her look SO boring. Like yawn

boysboysboys

unfortunately i agree with kelly. i only think extremes look good on Gaga (ie. platinum blonde or black)

the in between color washes her out and normalizes her

Sorry honey :P I actually disagree: if anything, Gaga never makes a color look normalizing. Remember, this should have been her original hair color, but for some reason to me it looks more loud and idiosyncratic than mousy.

misanthrope

Sorry honey :P I actually disagree: if anything, Gaga never makes a color look normalizing. Remember, this should have been her original hair color, but for some reason to me it looks more loud and idiosyncratic than mousy.

Really? She looks so average most of the time with this hair color.

Kelly was basically shading Gaga, saying that this is how Gaga dresses without a stylist (since she is no longer in collaboration with Nicola Formichetti) And then Joan said that people have to be born with style, how some people have it and other's dont and implying that Gaga doesn't have any..... as if any of them have any style that they are judging Gaga

boysboysboys

She's always been that way with Gaga on the show. She even did those whole expose on Isabella Blow directly referencing Gaga in a way to subtly and condescendingly call her out for being a copycat of sorts. I love me some Kelly but her pretension in regards to Gaga has always been annoying to me, meanwhile she kisses Nicki and Katy's asses like crazy its so gross.

I really wish Gaga wasn't in such a deadlock with this kind of James Bluntiness.

Anybody got a solution?

Kelly was basically shading Gaga, saying that this is how Gaga dresses without a stylist (since she is no longer in collaboration with Nicola Formichetti) And then Joan said that people have to be born with style, how some people have it and other's dont and implying that Gaga doesn't have any..... as if any of them have any style that they are judging Gaga

Lol, I think Joan was shading Kelly actually :P

Archived