Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: New Intro added to The Born This Way Ball.

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Wow, that's actually pretty good :) It has a THRILLER vibe ;) And I guess she did this to make the storyline a tiny bit clearer....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Also, it could have been the quality of the video that is misleading me, but the Pit looked quite empty??

I don't really know, but surprisingly, the Pit is never crowded. I was so sure I wouldn' be able move for the whole show, but everyone was able to dance his ass off without punching people around... that was one of the early surprises of the show :)

Bad Kids

Citizens of GOAT, we've captured the creature. Your freedom is ours, forever and ever..

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Alcina Dimitrescu

I love this. It makes the beginning much clearer on what's happening in the plot of the show. It's very easy to miss that she is tied up on the unicorn as a prisoner. Also is it just me or does the entire born this way ball plot seem like a direct continuation of the born this way music video? The end of the btw video there are what looks like search lights and she's on the unicorn, the beginning of the Btwb is much like that...

If that was the case...then she birthed the new race twice? Idk, i think that the BTW video is basically the extended version of BTW performance in the Ball

Space Banana

I'm so glad she like adds crucial things when she has only a couple weeks left? like wtf

how did they even get their hands on that? O__O

It's obviously not the actual studio version......

I personally believe she's referencing her label with the new addition. It makes sense to me. Her freedom as an artist is theirs forever. I guarantee her record label has a much bigger hand in ARTPOP as it appears to me they've stifled her freedom artistically judging from her swinging back and forth rather abruptly when it comes to ARTPOP. The cake video makes this very apparent to me. She had plans to do something but was prevented from doing so by her label.

I may be wrong but Gaga is the kind of artist that would hit out at her label by doing something like this.

With that aside-I like the new intro.

Der Meister

I personally believe she's referencing her label with the new addition. It makes sense to me. Her freedom as an artist is theirs forever. I guarantee her record label has a much bigger hand in ARTPOP as it appears to me they've stifled her freedom artistically judging from her swinging back and forth rather abruptly when it comes to ARTPOP. The cake video makes this very apparent to me. She had plans to do something but was prevented from doing so by her label.

I may be wrong but Gaga is the kind of artist that would hit out at her label by doing something like this.

With that aside-I like the new intro.

Probably it will all come out with the Teri movie

TraeumereiLPB

You all got it wrong. It's obviously:

Citizens of M.D.N.E. I have captured the Gags. Her relevance is mine. Forever.

XoXo Medoner. Pls buy my ablum MDNE. :troll:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived