๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: New Intro added to The Born This Way Ball.

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BROSEIDON

Insert interesting.gif

I love this. It makes the beginning much clearer on what's happening in the plot of the show. It's very easy to miss that she is tied up on the unicorn as a prisoner. Also is it just me or does the entire born this way ball plot seem like a direct continuation of the born this way music video? The end of the btw video there are what looks like search lights and she's on the unicorn, the beginning of the Btwb is much like that...

:omg: I did not realize :giveup:

Joaco95

The voice sounds like the one from the intro of The E.N.D (BEP)

I love this. It makes the beginning much clearer on what's happening in the plot of the show. It's very easy to miss that she is tied up on the unicorn as a prisoner. Also is it just me or does the entire born this way ball plot seem like a direct continuation of the born this way music video? The end of the btw video there are what looks like search lights and she's on the unicorn, the beginning of the Btwb is much like that...

I always think in that!

what makes me be a little confused is why they keep adding elements and reforming the show when it almost a month before the end:)maybe they are preparing and polishing it for a possible dvd filming in new york?and they reduce some performances so the duration of the show will be good for a dvd and not too long?

i know im reaching but i sure hope its true hehehe

nick4bty

Yeah, they obviously did this because they're sick of people saying the plot of the show makes no sense. This makes things a little clearer as to wtf is going on.

Alien Tulip

YES!

i dont understand what other intro ppl are refering to? its the exact same intro with the addition of the voice speaking at the beggining.

this! exactly what i was just thinking.

Do we have a clear one? I have footage from St. Paul I could upload. I was right near a speaker

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

The new version is definitely a more appropriate opening as opposed to the beat just randomly starting like it did before. I think some people are just a bit jealous they didn't have this opening :teehee:

badkidjennie

Better quality of the new intro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsB38dCasQI

Bye @ the people at the very start telling the others to sit down :smh:

Also, it could have been the quality of the video that is misleading me, but the Pit looked quite empty??

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived