Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight Talks About Gaga, Shades Bieber & Rihanna

ARTPOPIST86

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIST86

In a recent interview with The Globe and Mail in Canada, Lady Starlight opened up about Gaga, calling her a real artist while shading Bieber and Rihanna, saying everything is handed to them.

Read here: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/music/gagas-mentor-lady-starlight-on-the-making-of-an-icon/article8361339/

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

Everything IS handed to them.

It's not shade though. She started the answer with "Not to speak disparagingly of Justin Bieber or Rihanna"....

Why are Gaga's companions always the ones to speak up about other celebrities, while Gaga doesn't say ****?

"She’s pop, but, in a way, she’s more like a rock-and-roll act." :legend:

I don't think that was shady at all, she answered the question honestly, and said she didn't want to talk bad about them, but they were used in the question. It wasn't even rude, it was the truth. They're not involved in everything so it IS easier for them to put music out more frequently, whereas Gaga IS involved in everything so it takes more time.

I'm still impatient though. :smh: Oh well, it's worth the wait.

"She’s pop, but, in a way, she’s more like a rock-and-roll act." :legend:

Very true. She has that classic rock quality to her.

She's talking about trying to break into the music industry as a solo act.. isn't her set supposed to be a joke/funny? I don't see how that is going to help her. Not to be rude. I don't understand what her act is supposed to be. :sweat:

BigDreamer

No lies were told here and behind closed doors when gaga is with her friends im sure they talk all kinds of junk on people like rihanna katy and beiber. But she can back things up. Thats what i love about gaga is the raw talent, the drive, and the involvement in her work. Gaga just isnt as vocal with that kind of stuff because the message she is trying to convey is one that is all positive but gaga loves to shade and we have seen her get a little b---hga over madonna and even more recently calvin harris

Robotboy

Why are Gaga's companions always the ones to speak up about other celebrities, while Gaga doesn't say ****?

why the **** would she? she lives off her own hustle :coffee:
Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Possibly to avoid bad publicity.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived