💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight Talks About Gaga, Shades Bieber & Rihanna

ARTPOPIST86

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rated R, which she played a big part in, was one of her biggest flops and Unapologetic is skating on thin ice at this moment with the follow up singles not making much of a move. we need to praise the genuine ones and call out the fake ones.

Rated R is NOT a flop. Unapologetic has sold 2.1M WW, is doing good considering she only has one full promote single (Diamonds), So far she ony have 2 international singles Diamonds (wich was a Hit) and Stay (wich is doing good).

And I won't call her fake. At least she is doing her best and singing live (unlike Britney) even when she sings bad she sings live.

Think there's any chance Gaga would show up at Lady Starlight's DJ set at the Drake in Toronto? :excited2: If I'm being completely delusional please tell me.

Tommymonster44

I love Lady Starlight as a person, but musically she just stinks and won't get famous making her own material. I went to the Born This Way ball and her opening act was laughable.

boysboysboys

Why are Gaga's companions always the ones to speak up about other celebrities, while Gaga doesn't say ****?

She is courteous.

misanthrope

Why is her credibility as a real artist not existent to you?

Huh? I said to some fans her credibility as a real artist is questionable, but to me it is not.

misanthrope

Some elitists would argue that the artists like Adele are the ones who are considered making "real music" and those who rely on theatrics and aesthetics are merely manufactured pop acts. Some would argue that the rock bands are the ones who's giving the world a taste of what's "real music" and those outside their genre are being unfairly looked down. Others would like to point out that those who make jazz music are the "real" musicians. And the debate goes on and on. What I'm trying to say is that it seems it's implausible for everyone to give a uniform definition of the terms "real music" and "real artists" to an extent I wonder if there's such a need for that to begin with. I mean, does anyone really need to label an artist's genuineness? :shrug:

this paragraph is why i think people would take starlights comment the wrong way. there are people who question gaga as a "real artist". what is a "real artist"? i feel like gaga fits the bill more than rihanna or britney, as much as i love all three of them. but i don't wan that to come off elitist even though it does you know? idk.

I dont doubt ladystarlights insight at all. She's been studying and kept an ear to all scenes if music for a long time. She does know her ****. I love this article. Viva starlight!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived