๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Starlight Talks About Gaga, Shades Bieber & Rihanna

ARTPOPIST86

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, aside from the comparisons she has made, it's a pretty good interview.

She didn't start that comparison, though. She was simply explaining why Rih and JB already have more than a handful of albums out, while Gaga only has three -- technically two.

I see nothing but the tea.

HausOfNicole

I feel like Starlight would be so cool to hang with...

read your booklet notes... Talk That Talk and Unapologetic has some songs written with her.... but not the complete album no...

She's brought forth ideas on certain songs and she's credited for it (as she should be) but Rihanna isn't a songwriter, and neither is Bieber. And that doesn't make them any better or worst as performers, but I think her point was it's easier to make music when the album doesn't rely so strongly on the singers back. It wasn't shade, she simply told it like it is.

3q425253qwewq

That wasn't shade, but an umbrella.

You can stan under my umbrella - under my umbrella

eh,eh

----there's nothing else I can say :troll:

giskardsb

the fact that Rihanna's team pushes out an album a year should in fact not be something to be proud of. Her team treats her music as a disposable commodity, just get the next #1 single and then forget about it.

read your booklet notes... Talk That Talk and Unapologetic has some songs written with her.... but not the complete album no...

I thought I did my research correctly lol but I guess not. Point is Rated R probably had much more input from her in the creative process of writing, whether she did contribute to Loud's/Talk That Talk's/Unapologetic's writing or not. I hope one day she'll take a better helm at writing again.

3 points in and ready for more

Though it was the interviewer who brought up Rihanna and Justin Bieber, I find the comparisons unnecessary. And to be fair, Rihanna did write some of her music material, particularly in her 2009 effort, Rated R. And not so hands-own in their image? Does she work with Island Def Jam to know that? I love Starlight as a loyal friend of Gaga, but there's really no need to say who's a real artist from not.

Didn't Gaga get dropped from Def Jam? Because they didn't understand her vision? In other words, because they didn't let her be so hands-on in her creative vision.........

Though it was the interviewer who brought up Rihanna and Justin Bieber, I find the comparisons unnecessary. And to be fair, Rihanna did write some of her music material, particularly in her 2009 effort, Rated R. And not so hands-own in their image? Does she work with Island Def Jam to know that? I love Starlight as a loyal friend of Gaga, but there's really no need to say who's a real artist from not.

Well the interviewer DID ask the question. And honestly did she lie? They dont create their product. It's done for them. Maybe she should have just said next question and left it at that, but I can understand how aggravating it would be getting criticized constantly, while others that just sit back, ride on the backs of other more talented people, and let their face sell their stuff and make them millions could wear on someone. Thats the biggest problem with music nowadays. The fact that Biebers, Rihannas, Katys etc. are even in the industry is a testament to just how far gone music has become. Its more about whos attractive, rather than who actually can create something worth listening to. So I personally dont think either Bieber or Rihanna are honestly artists, and I wish the music industry would finally call them on it.
We're all Stronger Together!

I don't understand why people don't agree with Starlight... She said the truth without offending anyone. So you'd agree only to lies? It was her simply answering a question with facts. There's nothing to agree or not agree on, why is everything an opinion? Some things are or aren't. End of story.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived