• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Are. You. Serious?!? I've had enough with the hype. She said Born This Way was gonna be the album of the decade. Now she is saying she is sure ARTPOP will be her best work ever. Don't get me wrong. I love BTW album (except all the religious references though) and to me it is among my favorites but she should really stop overhyping this sheisse. If it's good it's good and we'll know it. Until then just say it is good, don't say it's the best thing ever happened or will hapen to you :redface:

Galactic Mess

Just wanted to stop by and tell everybody that we (the group that I was with) were not sworn to secrecy when it came to ARTPOP. I cleared my article with Gaga's management and the fans who were in the room with me before I posted it onto the website. And my site has been around since mid 2008, although it was under a different name until early 2011.

Ty for clarifying things... Loved the new site btw! :)

Americano

Are. You. Serious?!? I've had enough with the hype. She said Born This Way was gonna be the album of the decade. Now she is saying she is sure ARTPOP will be her best work ever. Don't get me wrong. I love BTW album (except all the religious references though) and to me it is among my favorites but she should really stop overhyping this sheisse. If it's good it's good and we'll know it. Until then just say it is good, don't say it's the best thing ever happened or will hapen to you :redface:

Hype = sales

skaxboy

I honestly don't mind a new single late April/ early May. We've waited this long, what's another few weeks? I think as far as promotions go, I can almost guarantee shes gonna do like the GMA and Jimmy Kimmel summer concert series shows. Im excited.

"Months" sure is a long time :roll:

Propagaga is not new. Their website was inactive for quite a while and it was just recently updated.

They are reliable, so what the hell are you even talking about?

Edited by Pyrenti

Ambrosia

I hope there's a little more to it, than dirty dance music. Not that I'm knocking dirty dance music. :teehee: :crazy:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

WarriorPrince

Fun, dirty, dance music? Sounds orgasmic tbh.

Gaga mentioned that she considers ARTPOP her first real album, that it’s about a phoenix rising from the ashes, and is worried if she’ll ever be able to top it because she knows it’s that good.

The hype. :legend:

I'm VERY excited. :D

But sometimes I can't believe this fanbase and how fickle it can be. Three weeks ago when she didn't say anything on Skype, people were like "WHY ISN'T SHE SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT ARTPOP?!?! WE WANT NEWS NOW!!!"

Now that she's apparently released some details and is speaking in a very favorable manner about the album (something ALL artists do before release): "OMG! ENOUGH WITH THE HYPE, THIS IS JUST LIKE BTW!!"

Make up your damn mind people. :smh:

I'm so happy that she'll be re-recording the vocals after the tour is over! I think that on TFM and BTW it was obvious that her voice wasn't at 100% since so much of both albums was recorded while on tour.

Americano

I'm so happy that she'll be re-recording the vocals after the tour is over! I think that on TFM and BTW it was obvious that her voice wasn't at 100% since so much of both albums was recorded while on tour.

Especially in songs like Y&I etc. you can hear the strain

Its worth the wait if the vocals are perfected

nick4bty

Propagaga is not new. Their website was inactive for quite a while and it was just recently updated.

They are reliable, so what the hell are you even talking about?

They were offline for awhile and recently came back and had to start fresh.

So it is new, even though it has been around since the beginning of Gaga's career basically.

I'm sorry, but nothing can be trusted unless we hear it from Gaga directly. The article doesn't say who wrote it or how the person even got backstage. Just because it was posted on PG doesn't mean I have to believe it.

Plus, none of this is news anyways.

A Dame for Him

'Gaga mentioned that she considers ARTPOP her first real album, that it’s about a phoenix rising from the ashes, and is worried if she’ll ever be able to top it because she knows it’s that good'

OMG!!!!! :excited2: :excited2:

Not some of you actually thinking she meant she'd be back in April... She already said she'd take a break after the tour and what I get from this piece is that she'll have a break and the first three weeks of that break she will re-record the vocals for her songs... Y'all better get used to the idea we are not getting anything (except maybe dates) until somewhere in May or June tbh... :nails:

I agree with you!!! And I still believe that the album doesn´t come before September. Which is why I think all the discussion around it is not worthy because we´ve been discussing since middle 2012.

• Shadow locked this topic