💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: ARTPOP is fun, dirty, dance music, will return in April

Americano

Featured Posts

Now that we have some kind of concrete info let the guessing begin, what big events/shows are there in the end of March/April period for Gaga to debut the lead? American Idol finale?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

Americano

Awesome. I think April Lead single is most probable along with a May or June album release. Unless she feels that the lead single is surely done and releases it at the end of March instead. Time will tell.

:yes:

Either way, not bad. In the next few months :-)

Levine

Let's go with an April release sis and then a smash summer hit as second single!

I'm ready!

P.s. the third single will be the grammy winner.

Edited by Levine

"Months" sure is a long time :roll:

Propagaga used to be FameMB which was around since 2009... so yes they are ****ing reputable.

nick4bty

They've been around for a while.. :roll: How would you feel if you met Gaga and she told you this info and you came here and no one believed you?

I'd expect it tbh.

Can one of the mods here who went backstage confirm that she did spill these details?

I personally think ha return will be in May. But that's my opinion. Even with the 3 week time period.

Ugh. FunGa is back.

mk3h1.jpg

ARTPOPIST86

Just curious... And proof Gaga sat down with this chick is where? All we have is a picture that could have been taken anytime at the Born Brave Bus yesterday. Also, the Phoenix rising has been a theme mentioned numerous times on twitter due to MTN video end, people like @petitmonstre77 have been mentioning aspects of MTN video being reflective of ARTPOP (4th album) practically since MTN came out. Same with dates for release of new music.

PropaGaga

Just wanted to stop by and tell everybody that we (the group that I was with) were not sworn to secrecy when it came to ARTPOP. I cleared my article with Gaga's management and the fans who were in the room with me before I posted it onto the website. And my site has been around since mid 2008, although it was under a different name until early 2011.

Not some of you actually thinking she meant she'd be back in April... She already said she'd take a break after the tour and what I get from this piece is that she'll have a break and the first three weeks of that break she will re-record the vocals for her songs... Y'all better get used to the idea we are not getting anything (except maybe dates) until somewhere in May or June tbh... :nails:

If she was to release the single on a Monday:

25th March

1st April

8th April

15th April

22nd April

And the latest = 29th April

Darcklighter22

this really should calm everyone down saying she should release something soon...seems perfectly reasonable time to finish up the vocals for the album kinda how she did in early 2011 for BTW. She's putting in the time to really make sure it's done properly, don't mind the wait it's not that long now :coffee:

Americano

this really should calm everyone down saying she should release something soon...seems perfectly reasonable time to finish up the vocals for the album kinda how she did in early 2011 for BTW. She's putting in the time to really make sure it's done properly, don't mind the wait it's not that long now :coffee:

April is only a few months away tho! Not too far.

I figured shed wait until the end of the tour at this point, it ends next month

• Shadow locked this topic