• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• Galactic Mess

• Americano

• Dylangaga

so if she spends 3 weeks after the tour finishing it up ... i'm assuming the lead won't come out until end of april/may at the earliest? meaning the album itself isn't likely until mid summer? yes? no?

Americano

I'm sorry, I don't believe this. Not from a fan forum that is new and trying to gain members. They have a reasonable cause to "spill" any kind of ARTPOP news if it means free promotion, and they've decided to take the smartest path possible and barely give any news away. We know she's releasing ARTPOP after the tour. We know she wants to rest a little bit before she starts putting all her effort toward the album. We know ARTPOP will be fun dance music. We already know all of this. This is blatant hype that is not news, so can we please stop getting everyone worked up over this? It's bull****.

Propagaga is reliable. /end

I already had a thread on the ARTPOP news though, and re-made this one since it's more specific. I hid the other thread.

It's the same exact thing though?

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=41130

dynamite

I'm sorry, I don't believe this. Not from a fan forum that is new and trying to gain members. They have a reasonable cause to "spill" any kind of ARTPOP news if it means free promotion, and they've decided to take the smartest path possible and barely give any news away. We know she's releasing ARTPOP after the tour. We know she wants to rest a little bit before she starts putting all her effort toward the album. We know ARTPOP will be fun dance music. We already know all of this. This is blatant hype that is not news, so can we please stop getting everyone worked up over this? It's bull****.

New and trying to gain members? I heard about them months ago and they have been nothing but reliable...

Americano

so if she spends 3 weeks after the tour finishing it up ... i'm assuming the lead won't come out until end of april/may at the earliest? meaning the album itself isn't likely until mid summer? yes? no?

She'll probably release a single in late March-mid April timeframe.

She was recording BTW still (album) when she was releasing Judas to radio

nick4bty

New and trying to gain members? I heard about them months ago and they have been nothing but reliable...

"Months" sure is a long time :roll:

Kermit the frog

This hype :deadbanana: I freaking cannot, I thought she would tone it down after btw :smh:

They've been around for a while.. :roll: How would you feel if you met Gaga and she told you this info and you came here and no one believed you?

Edited by nolanisfun

dynamite

"Months" sure is a long time :roll:

Did you ignore the fact they've been nothing but reliable for a specific reason? It is a long time... Fakers don't last long in this fanbase, anyway I said that's when I heard about them, they've actually been around for almost 2 years afaik.

Edited by freakofnature

Anyways I'm glad to hear she was happy writing this. I'm here for fun music that isn't just a be yourself type message.

Edited by nolanisfun

Alien Tulip

Awesome. I think April Lead single is most probable along with a May or June album release. Unless she feels that the lead single is surely done and releases it at the end of March instead. Time will tell.

• Shadow locked this topic