💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon or Tara

colours

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I would count things like the panda eyes. Those were made to look ludicrous intentionally.

I'll admit Tara has done a **** job before. She's also done an amazing job (from TFM up to now). I say Tara only because I don't know the full extent of Sharon's capabilities of makeup art on Gaga. But in the context of the photos given, she's done well.

3 points in and ready for more

I was actually going to post a picture from that exact day but I don't know why I decided not to at last second. I know Gaga doesn't care about looking "pretty" or anything but Tara applies foundation and lipstick as if she's a girl in middle school who's mom just bought her new make-up from walgreens. The lines always look jagged and you can always see like powder clumps on her skin and sometimes tape pulling her eyes/eyebrows back.

I agree with you on there. I like a lot of Tara's works, but sometimes it looks like she sneezed in the middle of an application. On the topic of wig tape, I remember it being intentionally emphasized during the early BTWB dates. Otherwise, whiakdfwf.

3 points in and ready for more

3q425253qwewq

The tan has alot to do with it as well. Gaga was mostly tanned during TF era, and honestly, she looks better with a bit of bronze.

Tara has had to work with a much more "jagged" cosmetic palette, and sharper looks. The Fame Era was a flawless era, but BTW was more of an alien-esque future design, and I think Tara did a really commendable job of pulling that off, as well as transitioning into the classy "Ga" era right after (The current era, Pre-ARTPOP).

I think both do wonderful work, and It makes me sad that fans sometimes discount Tara's work,

and Im not even a Tara stan, but I think both make-up artists do great work, they just have differing aesthetics!

heavymlover

Billy Brasfield did her makeup in some of the photos you guys are posting, not Sharon nor Tara. Billy worked with Gaga during almost the entire Bad Romance era. About Sharon vs Tara, in my opinion Sharon is great for natural looks, and Tara is better for dramatic looks. Take Telephone's makeup as an example, considering that it's very strong, even cartoon-ish. That effect wouldn't have worked with Sharon's style.

lady-gaga-telephone.jpg

1997monster

Whoever did Gaga's makeup late 2009 through late 2010 was amazing. Every single look was just amazing :worship: . They are FLAWLESS! 8455683174_d7ac698749_s.jpg 8455683306_ae29cd26a9_s.jpg 8455683448_2751056a3f_s.jpg 8455689500_4fd4205922_s.jpg 8455683200_dcc84b5809_s.jpg 8455683266_ba220a857c_s.jpg

Tara's makeup now is nothing impressive... Some are ok but I haven't found a makeup look by her that I 100% like, in most either her eyebrows or something else is f*ked up lol. I do like Tara though, she seems loyal and a true friend to Gaga, but hopefully when the ARTPOP era starts she uses other makeup artists for videos/events then Tara for day to day looks, I can live with that :giveup:

RAMROD

Sharon seems more bland and safe with the direction. Tara is more ballsy.

Also of course Gaga might have a say or two for it.

I don't think she is agreeing to have that panda eyes if she didn't like it.

Also i like Tara's better.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whoever did Gaga's makeup late 2009 through late 2010 was amazing. Every single look was just amazing :worship: . They are FLAWLESS! 8455683174_d7ac698749_s.jpg 8455683306_ae29cd26a9_s.jpg 8455683448_2751056a3f_s.jpg 8455689500_4fd4205922_s.jpg 8455683200_dcc84b5809_s.jpg 8455683266_ba220a857c_s.jpg

Tara's makeup now is nothing impressive... Some are ok but I haven't found a makeup look by her that I 100% like, in most either her eyebrows or something else is f*ked up lol. I do like Tara though, she seems loyal and a true friend to Gaga, but hopefully when the ARTPOP era starts she uses other makeup artists for videos/events then Tara for day to day looks, I can live with that

she really did look very well put together then

Tara :legend:

gagatokio10.jpg

Yeah that looks great, I love how smudgy her eyebrows look. And her lip liner? To DIE for!

Archived