Sharon or Tara

colours

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um and you say you're not biased.

I never said that

besides i dont get the big deal, you guys love to exaggerate when it comes to make up, and you guys act like tara does as whatever she pleases, um i'm pretty sure gaga tells her what type of make up she wants. she decides when she wants to be classy, drag queen, normal, or whatever.

it's not even that big of a deal, just enjoy who's work you like more and get over it!

Sharon, Tara sucks as a makeup artist.

YOU'RE BIASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen

I actually put two bad pictures from sharon and I don't like tara, so why would I look up all the extra times she's done Gaga's make-up when it looks the same 24/7. If she's not doing the tour or an event, she has no eye make-up on besides maybe some mascara and then BIG lips and maybe a fake mole. If she's on the tour or an event, she does more wing-like eyes and sometimes tones down the shade of her lips. There's just not much to go off of where as 2008-2010 she had hundreds of different looks.

This is actually true :fat:

I actually had a fan-site called GagaVision in 2008-2009 and have been a fan since you could google "lady gaga" and not a single picture came up besides her playing at lollapalooza 2007 and the just dance cover art but I think now days sometimes people get too caught up in "OMG GREEN HAIR!! NEW ERAa!~!!!!"

well you don't seem to be a fan of lady gaga's constant changes. u want her to be basic and stay the same as when she first started. i'm sorry, but you're stanning for the wrong artist.

I never said that

are you sure about that?

how is it biased? I posted two candids and event photos and the one odd music video photo because DUH she looks flawless

it's not even that big of a deal, just enjoy who's work you like more and get over it!

nice way of completely ignoring what i just stated.

how is that true? she had many different looks in 2011-2012. and plus it's not even fair to compare a three span to a two year span, which one includes when she was on a media blackout.

well you don't seem to be a fan of lady gaga's constant changes. u want her to be basic and stay the same as when she first started. i'm sorry, but you're stanning for the wrong artist.

are you sure about that?

I never said I wasn't biased, I was asking the person how is it biased, lol. It isn't biased, if that's your opinion then good job. But I posted the same ratio of bad/good photos for each era.

I was actually going to post a picture from that exact day but I don't know why I decided not to at last second. I know Gaga doesn't care about looking "pretty" or anything but Tara applies foundation and lipstick as if she's a girl in middle school who's mom just bought her new make-up from walgreens. The lines always look jagged and you can always see like powder clumps on her skin and sometimes tape pulling her eyes/eyebrows back.

hmm fair enough, you've proven your point well. I have always thought that the only reason Gaga has the amateurish Tara on her payroll still, is because they're besties. she could obviously hire a much more talented makeup artist to be with her on a day-to-day basis

I actually had a fan-site called GagaVision in 2008-2009 and have been a fan since you could google "lady gaga" and not a single picture came up besides her playing at lollapalooza 2007 and the just dance cover art but I think now days sometimes people get too caught up in "OMG GREEN HAIR!! NEW ERAa!~!!!!"

that's actually really cool :legend:

I found it annoying when people kept saying it was biased because I literally went through pictures of her in africa, her twitpics, and they're basically all the same make-up as either the ARTPOP tattoo photo or the fame fragrance photo. My favorite part of this was I made sure to post the "decent" make-up photos first with the better ones after under each name and people still thought she looked too good during the fame, so it was "biased". What was I going to do, find a candid where she didn't do her make-up? :lmao:

Stephen

are you sure about that?

how is that true? she had many different looks in 2011-2012. and plus it's not even fair to compare a three span to a two year span, which one includes when she was on a media blackout.

Well from 2008-2011 her look was constantly changing. Even during the first half of 2012 she kept switching it up, but I think the rest of 2012 and so far this year, she changes her look a lot less frequently. And when she does change her hair or clothes, her make-up often stays the same. From July to December last year it was generally the same look all the time. Just look at these random candids from 2012.

July

lady-gaga-440.jpg

August

1345553690_lady-gaga-article.jpg

September

162271-lady-gaga-blames-fathers-restaurant-for-weight-gain.jpg

October

42af8c1986b84777662f91ad85affd57i.png

November

lady_gaga_bikini_balcony_brazil_november_2012.jpg

I think she looks great like this, don't get me wrong, it's just that she used to change it up ALL the time and now it seems like she only dresses up for a show or an event. :P

She was looking samey during 2012 because she was on a blackout. She didn't need to have a million different looks because there was no need. She's keeping the new ideas and fashion choices for ARTPOP.

Well from 2008-2011 her look was constantly changing. Even during the first half of 2012 she kept switching it up, but I think the rest of 2012 and so far this year, she changes her look a lot less frequently. And when she does change her hair or clothes, her make-up often stays the same. From July to December last year it was generally the same look all the time. Just look at these random candids from 2012.

July

August

September

October

November

I think she looks great like this, don't get me wrong, it's just that she used to change it up ALL the time and now it seems like she only dresses up for a show or an event. :P

yea, but keep in mind she is in a media break, and i said it's pretty ridiculous to compare a three year span to a two year one, which includes the break. plus the born this way era had alot of very different looks, including the make-up. how can people forget that? not saying you did, or did you? :usrs:

She was looking samey during 2012 because she was on a blackout. She didn't need to have a million different looks because there was no need. She's keeping the new ideas and fashion choices for ARTPOP.

:worship:

Everyone goes back to the media black-out thing but she's been done with that since she actually, hmm, I don't know, SPOKE TO THE MEDIA!!! She's had several events and talks to her peers through twitter. She reads things about herself which also she said she wouldn't do during the black-out. The media black-out has been done for a long time and now it's an excuse.

Stephen

yea, but keep in mind she is in a media break, and i said it's pretty ridiculous to compare a three year span to a two year one, which includes the break, so it's kinda like one year. the born this way era had alot of very different looks, including the make-up. how can people forget that? not saying you did, or did you? :usrs:

I'm not comparing a 3 year to a 2 year. I'm saying in 2008, in 2009, in 2010, and in 2011 she was constantly changing her look. In 2012 and 2013 she changes her look much less frequently. I'm not talking about the BTW era, that was 2011. Did you even read my post? :flop:

And yes I do think it's because of the media blackout, I'm just saying.

I know, and that's understandable. It's just that I always loved that Gaga dressed "unique" on and off the stage. I thought it was just who she was, not that she was doing it to promote an album. :noparty:

Stephen

Everyone goes back to the media black-out thing but she's been done with that since she actually, hmm, I don't know, SPOKE TO THE MEDIA!!! She's had several events and talks to her peers through twitter. She reads things about herself which also she said she wouldn't do during the black-out. The media black-out has been done for a long time and now it's an excuse.

This too..

Alien Tulip

Sharon all the way!!!!! Tara's makeup lately has been :wtf:

oh and by the way the pictures of gaga's makeup back in october with donatella wearing blonde wig wasn't done by tara, it was done by donatella's makeup artists Lorisse.

Archived