Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Zedd talks ARTPOP for DigitalSpy

dontbesweet

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BigDreamer

i hope that things are near done. Gaga has worked with Redone DJWS and Fernando before so it may be easier for them to get things the way they want them. I have faith that everything is going to sound great though. It really excites me also to know that they are trying new things and different sounds.....It did worry me a bit that he mentioned there was no song length boundaries. Its hard to listen to a 8-12 minute song unless its truly epic.

Great interview. I just wish he'd open up more about ARTPOP.

So close yet so far away

Drip, drip, drop.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

"She wants me to do the craziest songs I can possibly do. I'm not thinking about fitting a shoe on the right foot. We're doing something completely unique and what we think is new. She's not been saying, 'You need to please my fans so make the songs sound like this', we've just made music."

:worship::worship: :worship:

heavyMetalGAGA

I can't at the, "Some people consider BTW a flop compared to TF" question, was that necessary?

If 7+ MILLION records WW and a WW sold-out tour is a flop....then please gaga, "flop" again!!!

RAMROD

I am here for some long tracks tbh. :legend:

3 volumes CD, One song each, ARTPOP is 3 songs album :derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Highway Capricorn

She's not been saying,'You need to please my fans so make the songs sound like this', we've just made music."

Gags ??!? :usrs:

MrFameKills

If the tracks aren't ready, why is she talking about a release date and creating (a small) hype. I'm going to have my first meltdown if we don't get anything in the next 4 weeks.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Born Brave

If the tracks aren't ready, why is she talking about a release date and creating (a small) hype. I'm going to have my first meltdown if we don't get anything in the next 4 weeks.

Yeah its way more done than what they are letting us on to believe I think Asia was forever ago and thats when they were working on it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived