Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER

alsemanche

Featured Posts

PMM

i love it. my fav from hmhas era.

i love those 00 aesthetic videos with modern technology 

I Am a Joke

thatfoxyfeeling

Love Billie and BOAF is my song of the year but her music videos have been lackluster this era.

• Like 2

MessyTop

For the love god: dear artists please hire directors to do your music videos, why are videos so lazy and lackluster nowadays? I don’t get it. 

LadyEnigma

I’m glad it’s not just meeeee, her mvs this era have been boring so far like it’s well shot but has nothing to do with the song in this case + LUNCH.

Edited by LadyEnigma

RadioIsOurs

This is so aesthetically unpleasing...save for that one tracking shot.

dit

I was expecting g something outside / in nature and that felt free and liberating. 

Gorehound
15 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Love Billie and BOAF is my song of the year but her music videos have been lackluster this era.

You see I think this video is really stylish. And the lo-fi surrealism of Chihiro was really effective and moving imo. The aesthetic's got this kind of slick idgaf attitude mixed with a bit of brutalism. Grungy minimalism and indie sleaze is really coming into fashion rn. Similar to Charlie XCX's Guess video but that's on a more extravagant stage.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

RAMROD

She's been giving the non visual visuals this era :brat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gorehound

ugh Gaga fans and pop fans in general really don't understand the concept of subtle art do they. :coffee:

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta

dollardays
4 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

You see I think this video is really stylish. And the lo-fi surrealism of Chihiro was really effective and moving imo. The aesthetic's got this kind of slick idgaf attitude mixed with a bit of brutalism. Grungy minimalism and indie sleaze is really coming into fashion rn. Similar to Charlie XCX's Guess video but that's on a more extravagant stage.

It's the same director 

• Love 1