💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riders, Internal Documents by Jennifer O'Neill LEAKED

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

A few years ago Alice cooper played in my city and my stepdad works at the radio station so he met him backstage and got his autograph for me. Well he autographed the back of his demand list and it was much more demanding than hers. He wanted like bowls of m&ms with all the green ones picked out. **** like that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benjamin Monk

"Ms Jennifer O'Neil should be assigned the second bedroom of the artists suite" so she did get her own room, you'd expect her room to be with gagas anyway since she's her ASSISTANT, how can she sit there and lie

I would do jennifers job for a fraction of what she was getting paid. If not, for free!

A few years ago Alice cooper played in my city and my stepdad works at the radio station so he met him backstage and got his autograph for me. Well he autographed the back of his demand list and it was much more demanding than hers. He wanted like bowls of m&ms with all the green ones picked out. **** like that.

I remember hearing a story like that a few years ago :toofunny:

I would do jennifers job for a fraction of what she was getting paid. If not, for free!

I remember hearing a story like that a few years ago

I don't think that's exactly what it was, but I remember it being full of ridiculous and strenuous little things like that.

Tommymonster44

This lawsuit is getting nastier and nastier.

However this is just normal raidees by world class superstar.

At least no teal only M&Ms seen here.

Most of the time raiders are made to show how good/trustworthy one Event Organizer is.

If they can really provide the arist and their entourage needs while visiting a city or country.

I just feel disgusted how her ex manager leak this infirmation (i suppose?) for extra cash.

Greed bring another soul gone low.

Agreed.

& please, there are people way less important than Gaga with bigger demands. I don't want to reveal much due to security reasons, but my dad is a military officer. On more than one occasion he, a fully capable officer with responsibilities of his own, spent his time sorting out blue m&m's because that's the only kind that the visiting general liked. So basically your tax dollars went to my dad sorting out M&M's for generals.

Gaga's don't sound far fetched, especially considering her position.

Edit: Lol skip to slide 10. It's from June 2010 and it's Troy talking about how Gaga would like to buy/rent an home or apartment in the near future. Haha little did she know.

THIS. Let's move on to something more relevant and stop wasting the time god gives us on this earth.

what bugs me too are all the confidentiality disclaimers -- none of this was EVER meant to be seen by the general public. It's not safe for Gaga if the GP know her security setups and how and when she leaves -- so much can be inferred from what ISN'T blacked out, it's like, all you would have to know is her hotel to see her. very potentially scary. I hope these are forgotten about soon.

well if gaga s team finds out who leaked this they will kick their butts :)i hope its the former assistant so instead of getting money she ends up paying:)

I just can't get over how big of a deal all of the media outlets are making out of this. For example, every outlet has commented on her "ridiculous" demands for lavender scented towels.. Umm, I do a lot of hot yoga, and I use a lot of lavender scented towels to relax. Does that make my demand for them ridiculous?

I just don't get the obsession with this case, its absurd.

well thats what happens when want desperately those ratings and they know the biggest star on the planet can get them so they use her name in every occasion:)

I read it all. The tea, the honey, the yogurt, the organic milk, the water bottles, even the red and white wines, it's pretty modest and hell, she's only devoting her life to us, who the hell are we to judge whether she has some creature comforts, or even a silly fluffy pink mannequin -- I think she DESERVES it for the pure joy she gives us.

Right. I don't get why ANY of these requests are unreasonable. A two bedroom suite isn't even unreasonable for Gaga, especially since her assistant was staying in the same suite. Requesting that her security guards are nearby and having everything set up and ready upon arrival is expected for ANYBODY traveling, honestly. And I don't see why the food requests were beyond reasonable request. She needs to eat healthily.

Why is this b---h so pressed? I'd actually like to see her contract. If it clearly states that she is paid a locked-in amount per year (a salary) where no overtime is available (which is per usual for salaried income), she shouldn't even have a case. Just like Gaga said in court, she was hired under the pretense that she didn't GET overtime (as no one on her team does), why should she pay her overtime the 2nd time around?

Having to do all of this was her job, and she wasn't even the ONLY assistant. She had help.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived