Riders, Internal Documents by Jennifer O'Neill LEAKED

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
degenerate

Who cares?....

I couldn't care less about the case itself but I think it's interesting to see some of the details of the day in a life of Gaga and her team.

I'm probably just a creep tho.

ChicaSkas

MMFTE :nails:

:huh: no comprende, mi amigo guapo

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

GagaSlayedYou

:huh: no comprende, mi amigo guapo

I think this topic is useless now, i should put this information in that old news, i've just read :)

wait... it's gone? :smh:

i was laughing because of the photo, i found it funny tbh :)

TheEdgeof96

I just can't get over how big of a deal all of the media outlets are making out of this. For example, every outlet has commented on her "ridiculous" demands for lavender scented towels.. Umm, I do a lot of hot yoga, and I use a lot of lavender scented towels to relax. Does that make my demand for them ridiculous?

I just don't get the obsession with this case, its absurd.

:coffee: What is this b---h complaining about? I don't understandΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Β¦

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

dynamite

...seems pretty natural to me.. Its not like she asked for a specific type of wild boar to be roasting on a 5 foot poll rotating one full circle every 30 seconds sprinkled with dust found on mars for marinade flavor... You dont get over time on Salary. Welcome to a real job, Jennifer..

The part about the mannequin with pink pubic hair? How is that necessary? That may as well have been what you said

Not that I care

Its not really that much, think about it, she's going to a hotel room which will have the bare minimum in it, like when you go to a hotel on holiday or a trip. You need food and drink and the reason why there is so much is probably for her team aswell.

Lady Gaga's Former Assistant Not Getting Support From Her Peers

Typically, when workers publicly strike out against bosses who treat them badly, their peers in the industry rally behind them. The world of personal assistants is, apparently, different.

Lady Gaga's former personal assistant, Jennifer O'Neill, recently filed a lawsuit saying she's owed thousands of dollars for over 7,000 hours in overtime. In the suit, she also complains about having to cater to Gaga in the middle of the night. But an industry insider says, first, that long hours are par for the course in the personal assistant world, and second, that lawsuits like these leave the entire industry ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ assistants and VIPs alike ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ "terrified."

Brian Daniel, the founder and owner of the Celebrity Personal Assistant Network, a headhunting firm that pairs celebrities with personal assistants, says the lawsuit is "sending shockwaves through the whole industry" because the attention could make agreements more formalized, which would be a major change in an industry where deals are largely done under the table.

Daniel says thousands of Hollywood assistants are paid in cash, meaning neither the employer nor employee pays taxes. If a high-profile case sheds light on this practice, it could mean more regulation ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ and less cash ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ for celebrities and assistants alike. "The city of LA is bankrupt, so when the sirens go off, it's like the mob. They really don't want attention drawn to us."

He also says the complaints filed by O'Neill don't make much sense to him. "Standard operating procedure is that being a personal assistant is a salaried position, because you have no way to predict how many hours you'll be working," he says. "And it's odd that she worked for Gaga for a few years, and then when the relationship dissolved, there's a lawsuit. If you had objections, you should have said something three months in."

Beyond that ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ O'Neill was being paid $75,000 a year, well over the industry standard. Daniel says most assistants for top celebrities can expect around $60,000, while some make much less.

Lady Gaga also reacted to the lawsuit by saying that perks ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ like "sleep[ing in] Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes, asking YSL to send her free shoes" ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ should be considered part of an assistant's compensation. Daniel mostly agrees. Before starting the Celebrity Personal Assistant Network, he worked for the Saudi royal family, where he made over $250,000 a year. But he says he considered his total compensation to be more than that. "When you're working for these people, you have to consider that part of the pay is the lifestyle. You're staying in Ritz Carlton, you're driving Ferraris, you're flying on private planes."

Source

ChicaSkas

Yeah, this ex-friend of Gaga's really blew it.

Remember on Gaga's twitter lately, she said (and I paraphrase) all the headlines needed to be re-written to say ' former friend '?

What kind of a friend does this petty sh*t?

You have the priveledge of saying to your grandchildren you worked for and with and were actually friends with one of the greatest living pop superstars of our time, of the Michael Jackson of our generation.

And you quibble about some kind of unpaid overtime.

Sell those free Yves San Laurent shoes, baby -- there's your overtime.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived