💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Katy bans questions about Luke & negative reviews

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

“Katy Perry is hoping her half-time show at the AFL Grand Final on Saturday will 'revive' her faltering pop career.

The US pop star, 39, has high hopes the gig will help promote her recently-released 143 album which has been met with divisive reviews.

However, her promotional tour is believed to have had its difficulties as Katy has reportedly banned Australian media outlets from asking her two specific questions.

Katy has insisted she won't take any questions about the 'woeful reviews' of her new album.

She has also reportedly banned interviewers from asking her about the highly-publicised Dr Luke controversy.

Katy caused a stir by continuing to work with the producer on her new album 143, after he was locked in a decade-long legal battle with singer Kesha, 37.

He sued Kesha in 2014 after she him of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse, which he denied. The legal battle was ultimately settled.

Following the controversy, some of Katy's fans took issue with the fact that she worked with Dr Luke on her new music, which she has lauded for being about female empowerment.”

• LMAO 13
  • Sad 1

Super

unfortunately no journalist will care enough to say to her face she's supporting a rapist. or asking why they're not allowed a to ask very important question.

Bobina

This is cowardly and dumb. The more she tries to suppress the negative reviews, and Dr. Luke, the more people will remember and talk about it. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Gaga Scholar

That's supposed to help her career...?! :confused:

"The truth is..." --L. Gaga, 1986-present
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz

she should release the (A) Katy Perry album she made with her second label before she was dropped. Long Shot, Box, Simple....all bops. If you listen to Long Shot it's actually meaningful lyrics. 

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

RAMROD

Nasty woman, I fear. She showed her true color this era. Always a phony like we thought she is. :what:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773
30 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

“Katy Perry is hoping her half-time show at the AFL Grand Final on Saturday will 'revive' her faltering pop career.

The US pop star, 39, has high hopes the gig will help promote her recently-released 143 album which has been met with divisive reviews.

However, her promotional tour is believed to have had its difficulties as Katy has reportedly banned Australian media outlets from asking her two specific questions.

Katy has insisted she won't take any questions about the 'woeful reviews' of her new album.

She has also reportedly banned interviewers from asking her about the highly-publicised Dr Luke controversy.

Katy caused a stir by continuing to work with the producer on her new album 143, after he was locked in a decade-long legal battle with singer Kesha, 37.

He sued Kesha in 2014 after she him of physical, sexual, and emotional abuse, which he denied. The legal battle was ultimately settled.

Following the controversy, some of Katy's fans took issue with the fact that she worked with Dr Luke on her new music, which she has lauded for being about female empowerment.”

Episode 12 Abc GIF by The Bachelor

Onlygaga

“How dare you question my tone deaf actions and the consequences they bring!!” Seriously, though, what happened to her :noparty: I was always such a big katy kat 

• Thanks 1

Dayman

I'm gonna be so real. If you care about Dr. Luke in any capacity - direct your anger at those above him. Because the way the music industry is - Katy is the lowest on the chain in relation to this situation. There can be a contractual obligation or there can be willing work - but we will never know that unless there are legal documents publicly available. But going after a public figure who has media training - ie "don't say a bad word about anyone training" is not the move. I would hate to start a crusade against Katy and find out 10 years from now she was in this situation not on her own accord - you can't come back from that. The fact is though Sony Music is the one with power over him and power over Katy, if you truly care at all - make the conversation about THEM and their inaction

CosmixSunshine

she had once more chance to make a major comeback and she blew it BIG TIME. 

Its kinda sad to see her tank like this, but she made her own bed and now refuses to lay in it. 

• Like 1

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I'm gonna be so real. If you care about Dr. Luke in any capacity - direct your anger at those above him. Because the way the music industry is - Katy is the lowest on the chain in relation to this situation. There can be a contractual obligation or there can be willing work - but we will never know that unless there are legal documents publicly available. But going after a public figure who has media training - ie "don't say a bad word about anyone training" is not the move. I would hate to start a crusade against Katy and find out 10 years from now she was in this situation not on her own accord - you can't come back from that. The fact is though Sony Music is the one with power over him and power over Katy, if you truly care at all - make the conversation about THEM and their inaction

Katy have released 2 (flop) albums without Luke and have said before she don't have contractual obligations unlike some other artists under his labels. 

Moreover, by having this behavior of avoiding the question, Katy have becomes part of the problem, which is not looking good for her, especially since she already bad rapport to begin with, cos she had refused to speak up nor supporting Kesha during her trials few years ago, and for that she NEED to be attached in any conversation regarding Dr. Puke. Supports from powerful people like she is, is exactly why Dr.Puke haven't been able to put to justice. So let's stop this "always blame the men" facade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2