Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Uses Green Hair In BTWB Today 2/6

Ara Gem

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg that guy!

what's the point of using it in a music video? editors could easily do **** to her hair to make it glow on the computer. the wig is for real life.

It would look epic as **** in a music vid... After the vid she could wear it like every she goes and it could define that single era :flutter:

It would look epic as **** in a music vid... After the vid she could wear it like every she goes and it could define that single era :flutter:

true! im so excited for these inventions for the ARTPOP era. fiber optic wig, lava shoes??/

That green wig is flawless but the Pink ala BR hair was better :legend:

I wanted it to be the "official" wig of the tour, like the yellow one was from the MB.

gurl, there was no official wig for this tour, she went from grey to orange to blonder to pink and green.

Gaga is Life

Holy wow. I wasn't prepared for how flawlessly flawless it looks on her :worship: I wouldn't mind if this becomes a regularity for The Ball.

Holy wow. I wasn't prepared for how flawlessly flawless it looks on her :worship: I wouldn't mind if this becomes a regularity for The Ball.

I know i love it so much!! It reminds me of the yellow which is amazing :worship:

If she has dyed that to that colour, and she had brunette before, it will be a cheap "I just jumped in a pool" greeny/blonde icky crap because hair doesn't lighten that well. Personally, if she has this neon-really dark and vivid green like the rumoured ARTPOP album cover, then it will be killer. This still looks cool. Like Gaga is our own super awesome TROLLZ doll!

Uhm ew, that's such a tacky color...legit looks like she ran to Party City and picked that up. Ugh...didn't think she would wear a wig that would be that ugly.

I'm sorry but those of you who think it looks "flawless" have bad taste...like c'mon. I know I sound like a b---h but it's kinda the truth. lol

Awful.

0D1zaWB.jpg

:laughga:

Uhm ew, that's such a tacky color...legit looks like she ran to Party City and picked that up. Ugh...didn't think she would wear a wig that would be that ugly.

0D1zaWB.jpg

You too!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived