💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

DWAS success created LG6.5?

KennyRichie

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism

DWAS is the type of timeless power ballad she wants to create but she knows she was created by gays so they demand tfm/btw/ARTPOP/chromatica type of music so she's doing both.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Nessun Dorma

She wouldn’t have the time to do that. And if LG6.5 is really the special project as I think it is, she’s been working on it since before June 2023. 

• Like 6

KennyRichie
1 hour ago, Nessun Dorma said:

She wouldn’t have the time to do that. And if LG6.5 is really the special project as I think it is, she’s been working on it since before June 2023. 

Perhaps DWAS was also work with that time frame who know 

Chesescake
4 minutes ago, KennyRichie said:

Perhaps DWAS was also work with that time frame who know 

They recorded the song while Gaga was recording LG7. But technically speaking, DWAS was originally Bruno's project. So I don't think LG6.5 is not a byproduct of DWAS. 

Like "Oh this soccer mom epic by Bruno is going to smash, hmm let me take a ride of the success and record an extra EP or sh*t." 

I don't think so.

Edited by Chesescake

Putang Ina Mo

Nope. Way back when Gaga posted the Chromatica Ball film on her IG, she mentioned the secret project.

my username says it all 🇵🇭
  • Like 3

SpanishChaosAngel
4 hours ago, Nessun Dorma said:

maybe 2022 or even late 2021, and when michael told her to make a pop record, she stopped the project to make LG7. after finishing Joker, she continued with this project as an EP