Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photo of Gaga in the Studio (instagram)

Nolan

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

It's the lipstick maybe? It makes her teeth look whiter and she's actually smiling which we don't see as often.

Idk, they look longer... Maybe it's the angle :shrug:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she's not tired maybe she just got mary anne. I Know my eye's always looked like that when I smoked :teehee:

misanthrope

She looks terribly unhealthy and this has been going on for months. It's really sad to see at this point. No ones eyes should look this baggy and have dark circles around them 24/7 for months and months. I wonder if the cosmetic procedures she had done are causing complications or something?

a lot of people have baggy or dark circles under their eyes. the difference though, is that she has the money to either cover it up or get it fixed or whatever rich people do. why doesn't she do it? idk, but she needs to cover that **** up.

the only cosmetic procedure shes had done is her lips and I highly doubt that affects the underneath of her eyes. you know that. im sure you're intelligent enough to realize that

She looks terribly unhealthy and this has been going on for months. It's really sad to see at this point. No ones eyes should look this baggy and have dark circles around them 24/7 for months and months. I wonder if the cosmetic procedures she had done are causing complications or something?

You'd have eyebags if you were touring like she is at the moment. Plus, many Italian-Americans (well, Europeans in general) have eyebags for some reason. I know I do, and no amount of cucumber, treatments, early nights and whatever else gets rid of them.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived