Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when Lady Gaga ruled the world?

Muh

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HORRORHOLIC

Back in 2010 Gaga literally ruled the world

I miss that.

She sure has come a long way since then, now she's the queen of the universe ;)

dynamite

Back in 2010 Gaga literally ruled the world

She would win at very award show she'd show up, GP were so into her, she was played on the radio all day long, she was so popular & famous, she was at her best time.

I miss that.

Me too... She will again

EnigmaMonstr

I've never seen a fanbase mourn their fave as much as Gaga's fanbase. She's still putting out albums and touring and doing tons of ****. Damn.

Imagine how people feel who stan for artists who used to be huge and now put out a record every few years anymore IF they're lucky.

This.

HausOfMark

And? She's still famous and successful.

She'll never be back to how she was in 2010.

this.

-Mark

SMILE2NE1

august 2011 was the last time she walked a red carpet for the vma's i think :rip:

a long ass time

she didnt walk that

StefJAGermanotta

Title: RE: Remember when Lady Gaga ruled the world?

Author: edgeofpanda

Rating: E (subject to change!!!)

Word count: word count system broken! Please contact ff.net for any information

Notes: thanks for all the reviews for my previous story, A Very Gay Sesame Street Fiction, so excited to post this one! Inspired by a post on this website I use XDDDD hope u like!

chapter 1: RE:ply

Ashy and red was the night sky, almost as bright as the day would have been. Could have been. The black and grey and white of the old kingdom fell upon the gates of the kingdom, shielded only by the sheer animosity that is the power of she herself.

Gaga.

People were small. People were feeble. They thought she could fall so easily, with the kick of a gun or the firing of a missile upon her castle. You are nothing, they said. Nothing without us. And so, she laughed.

Laughed at their eagerness in her tumble. Laughed at their ignorance of her true power. Behind the curtain, atop of a bed of cakes and marijuana and Perez Hilton blow-up dolls (perpetually unused, mind you), she herself smirked.

"I still rule the world. ARTPOP 2013."

---

read and review pls! 40 reviews and I'll post chap 2 like zomg I hope I'm good at this like XDDDDD

find me on livejournal!!!1

This is quite good. Very Ursula Le Guin. Please post Chap 2!

Tommymonster44

last was emas 2011

She was new back in 2010 that's why.

I really do think she'll be big with ARTPOP tho. She's trying to please us + GP this time around. If she wasn't relevant she wouldn't sell 30 million bottles of fame :ohwell:

She never said anything about pleasing the public. She just said she's here to please her fans. It's still going to be innovate EDM. I don't see her making some David Guetta or Calvin Harris song.

She ruled the world because she was the flavor of the week at the time. She however decided to take the path of building a strong career rather than just being a flash in the pan. She decided she wanted to make music for the love of creativity, not for the love of fame and fortune. That's why I can't wait for ARTPOP, she sets no boundaries for herself, she just creates. Some say that was the downfall of born this way, but I feel it is what will solidify her in music history. I don't want people to think of her in the future as some ***** who just reused her ideas over and over again with brief success, I want her to be remembered as Lady GaGa - the woman who helped change the forefront of modern pop music.

Tommymonster44

"I know the stuff you guys like" she said that. We like TFM meaning poppy, dirty songs which the public loves. add it together :staymad:

Scheisse and Heavy Metal Lover are also fan favorites, but they aren't appealing to the public.

StefJAGermanotta

She ruled the world because she was the flavor of the week at the time. She however decided to take the path of building a strong career rather than just being a flash in the pan. She decided she wanted to make music for the love of creativity, not for the love of fame and fortune. That's why I can't wait for ARTPOP, she sets no boundaries for herself, she just creates. Some say that was the downfall of born this way, but I feel it is what will solidify her in music history. I don't want people to think of her in the future as some ***** who just reused her ideas over and over again with brief success, I want her to be remembered as Lady GaGa - the woman who helped change the forefront of modern pop music.

:golfclap::tea: . Thanks for seeing the big picture. Indeed, Gaga's legacy is way more important than her popularity!

This day will come back again... I predict after ARTPOP her popularity will rise again, maybe not to TFM status but much higher than BTW

Archived