Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Remember when Lady Gaga ruled the world?

Muh

Featured Posts

Evanescence

I've never seen a fanbase mourn their fave as much as Gaga's fanbase. She's still putting out albums and touring and doing tons of ****. Damn.

Imagine how people feel who stan for artists who used to be huge and now put out a record every few years anymore IF they're lucky.

:nails: Evanescence :nails:

Seriously...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awards-wise, yes. sales-wise, yes. But on the other hand, it was also during the BTW era when she'd have her second consecutive world tour to gross more than $200 million, making her the sole contemporary solo artist of this generation to achieve such feat. Her debut perfume, FAME, also became the second fastest-selling celebrity perfume in history, just after Coco Chanel. In 2012, she was named as the Most Famous Celebrity on Earth by Guinness World Records. She was also heralded among the Most Important Artists of 2012 by the stakeholders of the music industry via Billboard's report - despite the lack of any music release at that time period. Her BTW album was named among the greatest albums by a female artist in history by RollingStone, despite being just released in 2011.

With all the things said, she may not have dominated the charts like she used to back in 2009/2010, but she's still pretty much among the world's biggest pop acts today, despite all the backlash she got from the BTW era. Besides, there are more success indicators other than the Billboard charts.

C'mon you know what I mean. I know she's still huge but it's not the same.

But I will always love and stand for her.

Runway

I'm not saying Gaga is not interesting, succesful and that I don't like her anymore. It's just that I wish she would attend & win at awards shows.

How long has it been since she walked her last red carpet?

I'm not mourning her lol

august 2011 was the last time she walked a red carpet for the vma's i think :rip:

a long ass time

RAMROD

I do remember that she sold out stadium shows in seconds. Twickenham. Seoul. Tokyo. South Africa. :legend:

From a small go go club to gigantic stadium.

She's gone do far but this is just the beginning

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

C'mon you know what I mean. I know she's still huge but it's not the same.

But I will always love and stand for her.

Agreed. That's why I pointed out that in terms of sales and awards, she's no longer that unstoppable force that she used to back then in 2009/2010. But as I've said, beyond that, in terms of touring and her other endeavours outside the music industry, she has strongly performed, relatively compared to her contemporaries.

I also missed her dominating the Pop Songs chart (those 6 consecutive #1 pop hits back then). So, I really do understand you. :hug:

I'm just saying that there are also other ways to gauge one's success, other than the music charts, like the ones I've mentioned.

Agreed. That's why I pointed out that in terms of sales and awards, she's no longer that unstoppable force that she used to back then in 2009/2010. But as I've said, beyond that, in terms of touring and her other endeavours outside the music industry, she has strongly performed, relatively compared to her contemporaries.

I also missed her dominating the Pop Songs chart (those 6 consecutive #1 pop hits back then). So, I really do understand you. :hug:

I'm just saying that there are also other ways to gauge one's success, other than the music charts, like the ones I've mentioned.

:worship:

Remember when this fan base seemed less annoying in 2009-2010? I miss that.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Remember when this fan base seemed less annoying in 2009-2010? I miss that.

ouch

3 points in and ready for more

Don't you get sick of how this fan base is like at times?

Of course I do, haha. I'm sure we all do. I even wrote a stupid piece of fiction last page over it DX

3 points in and ready for more

Of course I do, haha. I'm sure we all do. I even wrote a stupid piece of fiction last page over it DX

I actually enjoyed that. Not dumb at all, I found it humorous. :hug:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived