Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Tour Demands

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

I remember when Katy's requirements list came out and I was like, "what a spoilt diva :nails: " But Gags's is just :legend:

Coke Zero? :eww:

AKA better than the regular one tbqh :nails:

She must only request a paper and a pen to write ARTPOP songs.This tour demands are ridiculous. She's acting like a diva. I'm done with her.

THE DECAY

:derpga:

Woolfsmck

What would be 'weird' is if she asked for a Subway Foot Long and a Pepsi... and thats it...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

aquariumlust

Ugh Perez again with his nastiness:

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton

Lady Gaga's Obnoxious Tour Rider Includes Mannequin With Pink Pubes http://www.spin.com/...-hair-mannequin …

When is he going to get over it? Crazy how when he posts Mariah and J.Lo's ABSURD demands he laughs it off, but with Gaga it's "Obnoxious"...

Woolfsmck

Ugh Perez again with his nastiness:

Perez Hilton â€@PerezHilton

Lady Gaga's Obnoxious Tour Rider Includes Mannequin With Pink Pubes http://www.spin.com/...-hair-mannequin …

When is he going to get over it? Crazy how when he posts Mariah and J.Lo's ABSURD demands he laughs it off, but with Gaga it's "Obnoxious"...

He's on Gaga's **** list now, so he will trash her.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

From a commoner/peasant perspective that seems pretty wild. But in retrospect it's pretty... not.

He's on Gaga's **** list now, so he will trash her.

*kill list

3 points in and ready for more

I work with people in entertainment all the time (nothing glamorous, just as a production assistant) and this really isn't so out of the ordinary. When your job means you're in the spotlight constantly and have a million things to do every single day, it takes all your time and energy. For people like Gaga especially who are on the road all the time, there's no true "day off" except once in a blue moon. So they have to make their working environment as comfortable as possible to not go insane. Just like we all have our favorite comforts that make us feel at home and at ease (the way we decorate our rooms/apartments/houses, our favorite foods, etc), so do celebrities.

That SPIN Magazine article calling Gaga's rider "obnoxious" is more obnoxious than what they're writing about. People writing for SPIN should have some general concept of the entertainment industry, particularly the music industry and should know better than to think that a tour rider like that is anything ridiculous. Some of her requests are strange, yeah, but so what. Ugh, I don't want to respond to the negativity but it's just getting so tiresome with people constantly bashing on Gaga. :grr:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

CroatiaGeisha

That SPIN Magazine article calling Gaga's rider "obnoxious" is more obnoxious than what they're writing about. People writing for SPIN should have some general concept of the entertainment industry, particularly the music industry and should know better than to think that a tour rider like that is anything ridiculous. Some of her requests are strange, yeah, but so what. Ugh, I don't want to respond to the negativity but it's just getting so tiresome with people constantly bashing on Gaga. :grr:

Of course they know. But realeasing boring, truthful articles won't give them much relevance, will it :sweat:

VomitYourMind

multi-regional DVD player (but her those in her team “don’t want to pay for oneâ€). What does "but her those in her team don't want to pay for one" even mean?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived