๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Vote for Gaga to perform at the 2014 Super Bowl

hausofandrew

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

Some fans on here really suprise me. It is a GaGa fansite.

And now, some of her fans are Judas.

She deserved to perform there!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

SO much hate for saying I want Gaga to wait and Britney to do it :laughga:

I know Gaga has hits, but imagine what she could do ten years from now if she keeps at the pace she is going. It's not that I don't want her to do it, I just want her to have a larger catalog of music to choose from.

And I know Brit isn't the same as she used to be, but if all she has to do is lip synch and kinda dance around and it looks like the femme fetale tour she is more than welcome to try. :ohwell:

Don't you realise that Super Bowl will boost ARTPOP sales????????

And Britney doesn't deserve it. She is not the A-list artist, she is not legend anymore. The old Britney is legend.

You Judas! :crossed:

hausofandrew

I don't want it to be Gaga until she has more hit songs to choose from. I would however love to see Britney do it... she may suck at singing, but she can put on a show.

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Paparazzi, Alejandro. That's more than enough.

No, I think it would be better to have a larger discography and then perform, because I think the nostalgia would make the performance better! Also, she will need something to promote, and considering ARTPOP is coming this year ( :derpga:) I don't see any reason for her to do it next year...

Beyonce didn't have new material since 2011. Last time I checked it's 2013 outside.

Your points have no sense at all.

Michelle

Some fans on here really suprise me. It is a GaGa fansite.

And now, some of her fans are Judas.

She deserved to perform there!

Sometimes I think its "in style" and "popular" to hate on everything she does :shrug:

anyway I voted for her obviously but I get why some say not yet.She does have more the enough to preform..

And I just can't at Britney doing it, nothing against her because I do like her but not now..maybe a long time ago but not now.

Then again ya never know :shrug:

I am obviously scatter brain today and can't make up my mind HAHA!

Lets go take a howl at that moon๐ŸŒ™ -Crowley

Poker Face, Bad Romance, Just Dance, Paparazzi, Alejandro. That's more than enough.

Beyonce didn't have new material since 2011. Last time I checked it's 2013 outside.

Your points have no sense at all.

Not even gonna try and reason with rudeness tbh 7q1An.jpg

I love Alejandro, but I would never want her to perform it at the superbowl. The point of the halftime show is to get people going. Alejandro and paparazzi are too mid tempo. Don't know what was up with Beyonce performing End of Time and Halo. Lol

Pop Muse Tumblr

I love Alejandro, but I would never want her to perform it at the superbowl. The point of the halftime show is to get people going. Alejandro and paparazzi are too mid tempo. Don't know what was up with Beyonce performing End of Time and Halo. Lol

"end of time" had energy and ROCKED! "halo" is beyonce's "like a prayer" (which closed medoner's set last year)

i don't think gaga has enough uptempo, REALLY memorable hits that would go down well at the superbowl, controversy-free. all she has are:

-"poker face" (WITHOUT the 'bluffing with my muffin' bridge)

-"bad romance".

definite no-nos

"just dance"- kinda like "holiday"- super cute song, but won't go down well at the superbowl.

"lovegame"- too controversial.

"paparazzi"/"alejandro"- too midtempo.

"speechless"- even duetting with elton john might be a snooze.

"born this way"/"judas"- NOT AT THE SUPERBOWL.

maybes

"telephone"- MIGHT work if beyonce appears.

"you & i"- MAYBE if she mashes it up with "we will rock you" :derpga:and brings up brian may.

"the edge of glory"- only if clarence were alive and played the sax solo live. not a big enough hit.

TSUNAMI

2009 AMA Paparazzi was bad? :eek:

AquaFire Witch

Lady GAGA of course. Whether she has the hits under her belt or not I think sheรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขd do a hell of a performance. I am fine with waiting though. She has plenty of time to work towards it.

Britney would definitely be my second choice but only if sheรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขd work her butt off and really make it something big like she use to do back in the day.

Ms. Swift I donรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt care for. Sheรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขs cute and all but her music isnรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt.

I love the Foo Fighters so Iรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขd be down.

Why is PSY on the list? He only has one hit over here. He is an ICONIC legend over in Korea. I know that since I listen to K-popรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆ Over here I donรƒยขรขโ€šยฌรขโ€žยขt think people take him seriously anyway.

TSUNAMI

"end of time" had energy and ROCKED! "halo" is beyonce's "like a prayer" (which closed medoner's set last year)

i don't think gaga has enough uptempo, REALLY memorable hits that would go down well at the superbowl, controversy-free. all she has are:

-"bad romance".

definite no-nos

"just dance"- kinda like "holiday"- super cute song, but won't go down well at the superbowl.

maybes

"you & i"- MAYBE if she mashes it up with "we will rock you" :derpga:and brings up brian may.

"the edge of glory"- only if clarence were alive and played the sax solo live. not a big enough hit.

Do you firgit GaGa is a shock artist?

Taylor Swift -- There's never been a country music performer headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in the modern era. Could mega-star Taylor Swift, who scored last year's biggest first-week album sales with "Red," be the first one to do so?

No, she won't!

Pro: The 2014 will be held at the home stadium of the New York Giants & Jets. This is basically GaGa's home team, just through the tunnel from New York City.

Con: It will be held outdoors in February. It will be very difficult to sing and otherwise perform well.

Katy's not on the list but PSY is? Well yea, why put a gurl on the world biggest stage who had only 11 top 10 hits, including 7 #1's? :nacho:

Edit: and she achieved all this in just 5 years of presence in the music industry

the result of poll isn't gonna change anything.

just take this voting as one way to support gaga while waiting ARTPOP

:)

โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ โ™ซ

drinkmytears

I voted for Bieber... it's about time we get a lesbian to perform on primetime national television... :nails:

You're so ignorant, that wasn't even funny and I'm no Justin fan.

-"bad romance".

definite no-nos

maybes

You're wrong. I know everyone has their own opinions and all, but yours is wrong.

I voted for Coldplay, although Jay-Z would be nice.

I prefer for Gaga to have more hits when she does the Super Bowl. :yes:

I love you :hor:

Same here.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived