Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Vote for Gaga to perform at the 2014 Super Bowl

hausofandrew

Featured Posts

JeffSwift

Paradise, every teardrop is a waterfall, viva la vida, clocks, fix you, the scientist, lost!

I consider atleast these 7 hits! But then again I'm a hardcore Coldplay-fan and I don't know what the GP thinks :flop:

Can't forget Yellow!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want it to be Gaga until she has more hit songs to choose from. I would however love to see Britney do it... she may suck at singing, but she can put on a show.

eeerm you ve been under a rock since 2008?britney was unmatched stage wise before that but she s kinda basic since then unfortunately.and gaga has more hit songs than beyonce :) just dance,poker face,paparazzi,alejandro,telephone,bad romance,born this way,edge of glory and the list goes on.

Can't forget Yellow!

Jesus I'm such flop sometimes. :noparty: Yellow as well obviously!!! I don't know if Life in technicolor ii is considered a hit but It would surely slay.

drinkmytears

Billboard.com is a home for britney's crazy stans.

next.

Beyonce has had like 3 hits in her career...

Crazy In Love

Baby Boy

Naughty Girl

Check On It

Deja Vu

Irreplaceable

If I Were A Boy

Single Ladies

Halo

No thanks, can't this happen later in her career? By 2020 she'll have done everything an artist does in their bloody life time

GagaSkeletonWay

I voted for Coldplay, although Jay-Z would be nice.

I prefer for Gaga to have more hits when she does the Super Bowl. :yes:

This

Billboard.com is a home for britney's crazy stans.

next.

Beyonce has had like 3 hits in her career...

But 15 years of career

JustABadKid

I really do love Gaga, but I don't think I would want her performing at the Super Bowl. I thought it would be great promotion, but judging by the comments I've been reading about Beyonce's halftime show, I don't think it would benefit Gaga that much.

It just seems that no matter how good you do, you can't please EVERYONE. Possibly in a few years, but certainly not next year. I'm tired of reading hate comments.

I voted for Bieber... it's about time we get a lesbian to perform on primetime national television... :nails:

HeAteMyHeart

SO much hate for saying I want Gaga to wait and Britney to do it :laughga:

I know Gaga has hits, but imagine what she could do ten years from now if she keeps at the pace she is going. It's not that I don't want her to do it, I just want her to have a larger catalog of music to choose from.

And I know Brit isn't the same as she used to be, but if all she has to do is lip synch and kinda dance around and it looks like the femme fetale tour she is more than welcome to try. :ohwell:

She had a streak of eleven top ten hits on the Billboard Hot 100. I don't see how you can argue that it's only six.

I'm talking big hits though. Some people still think LoveGame is called Discostick.

Gaga's big hits catalog would only include the following: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, and The Edge of Glory. And even TEOG be a bit of a stretch. It hasn't even hit 3x platinum. It would either be TEOG or Paparazzi in that case.

Justin Bieber is an option? :lmao:

Taylor Swift makes "country music"? :lmao:

Skrillex and Psy? :lmao:

Exactly my thoughts :lmao:

I voted for Coldplay.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived