Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

TCB Film Premiere - Review Thread


StarstruckIllusion
 Share

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
Just now, Starmie25 said:

The Sonnet too I assume since it was used in the LA premiere foyer

Safe assumption. I was thinking the same

Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet

"But it looks amateurish and chrappppp I cannot believe she waited 2+ years for thiss ughhh" 

Ungrateful clowns, you don't deserve anything 🤡

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

"But it looks amateurish and chrappppp I cannot believe she waited 2+ years for thiss ughhh" 

Ungrateful clowns, you don't deserve anything 🤡

Who said that

Link to post
Share on other sites

Delulu Rogers

So not a single review yet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Agunimon
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

im ok with that

sometimes, we dont actually need to see how the sausage is made

making sausage??? why is our girlie cooking between numbers?

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

phantasmas
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

making sausage??? why is our girlie cooking between numbers?

tumblr_m6hh35th1A1qbgmsxo1_500.gif

  • LMAO 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Starmie25
14 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So not a single review yet? 

NDA

Link to post
Share on other sites

MrHappy
2 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Okay but does anyone notice that musics in the gallery area very industrial and very electronic / nue-metal vibes. I wonder if that could also be a tease like she done it with Haus Labs (I am sure it’s not a song from LG6 but maybe chosen for reflect the upcoming aesthetic wich I don’t think it’s a far fatched idea since Chrimatica Ball is kinda tease by itself) 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

ChromaticaBoy
Just now, MrHappy said:

Okay but does anyone notice that musics in the gallery area very industrial and very electronic / nue-metal vibes. I wonder if that could also be a tease like she done it with Haus Labs (I am sure it’s not a song from LG6 but maybe chosen for reflect the upcoming aesthetic wich I don’t think it’s a far fatched idea since Chrimatica Ball is kinda tease by itself) 

Looks like it’s the same music used for TCB pre-show throughout the tour

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

TimotheeChalamet
15 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Who said that

All the whining when the teasers came and a lot of people thought the editing looked fanmade and it "killed the hype" etc

  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

RebeldeFaith

Has anyone confirmed the setlist?

Something something idk
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lextyr97
7 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

All the whining when the teasers came and a lot of people thought the editing looked fanmade and it "killed the hype" etc

Ohhhh got it cause now we are all hyped hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites

ChromaticaBoy
Just now, ChromaticaBoy said:

Basically it was a full on party, with lights, smoke and Gaga:kara: I hope this premiere served also as a screening and she may/will bring this film to theaters worldwide for a limited time. I just don’t know how it works with HBO & credits stuff

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

mrdurrs
7 minutes ago, ChromaticaBoy said:

I hope this premiere served also as a screening

It did, people watched the film

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...