💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's music is back on TikTok

monketsharona

Featured Posts

huttont
17 hours ago, Mocchi said:

Can't we stay away from Tiktok? I know it's trendy and fashion right now but at the same time it's becoming the lamest apps ever. To me, the further Gaga stays away from Tiktok, the better :fthis:

I’m just curious why you think this? TikTok has a huge variety in content and a wide range of information. And it tailors to individuals so it provides more content that you can like or dislike. Me, for example, I love animals, plants, pop culture, Star Wars, world news/events, so I really only get what I “subscribe” to. Plus I find it really useful for getting ideas for cooking, gardening, home repair, etc. 

I just feel like tiktok can be used for however the user sees fit. And if someone doesn’t like the content they are getting, that’s kind of on them for interacting with similar content 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• huttont

• madmagical6

• AMRer

• Mother of Puppies

AMRer
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, huttont said:

I’m just curious why you think this? TikTok has a huge variety in content and a wide range of information. And it tailors to individuals so it provides more content that you can like or dislike. Me, for example, I love animals, plants, pop culture, Star Wars, world news/events, so I really only get what I “subscribe” to. Plus I find it really useful for getting ideas for cooking, gardening, home repair, etc. 

I just feel like tiktok can be used for however the user sees fit. And if someone doesn’t like the content they are getting, that’s kind of on them for interacting with similar content 

I think watching this short format videos makes people attention skills drop like crazy (I see people using Tiktok looking at it like zombies), privacy and security issues, the huge power on manipulating people (especially kids), the stupid challenges, the high risk of getting addicted to it, etc. And I could keep on :giggle:

Some of this points might not be applied to you but I don't think there's anything positive about this app

Edited by Mocchi
  • Like 1

huttont
17 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

I think watching this short format videos makes people lose their attention skills drop like crazy (I see people using Tiktok looking at it like zombies), privacy and security issues, the huge power on manipulating people (especially kids), the stupid challenges, the high risk of getting addicted to it, etc. And I could keep on :giggle:

Some of this points might not be applied to you but I don't think there's anything positive about this app

Thank you for explaining. I truly was just curious. I do understand your concerns and I think there are ways to avoid some of them. For sure children should not be on tiktok or the internet for that matter. 

• Like 1