Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

OPERATION: JUDAS

hausofmike

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerrard174

I don't know what we'll get first. ARTPOP or Judas' platinum certification. :laughga:

I think Judas platinum certification first :lolgaga:

ThisGuyTony

But I already have like 3 different "Judas"! The single version (from when it came out), a digital download of the album and the physical CD! :ohno: :o

Blank Space

I think Judas platinum certification first

No you are wrong MTN will get faster platinum than we will see light of ARTPOP release date tbh :nails:

If i was from the US i wouldnt mind.

This,I wish I could buy from US iTunes I really want to participate in those big market certifications :emo: Why I must buy in my country's iTunes it's not fair tbh :nails:

But I already have like 3 different "Judas"! The single version (from when it came out), a digital download of the album and the physical CD!

Gurl remember you are buying Gaga's music not other basic bi**he's,so you have a chance to boost sale because you are from US so buy it,it's only 1$ not like in my country 1Eur :emo:

Buying Judas AND the remixes.

That b---h helped me build pecs at the gym.

So you bought it?And added more sales? :party:

I'm not in the US, but if someone can tell me an actual store that I can buy the single from I'll buy it when i'm there in March. :)

I'm not in the US, but if someone can tell me an actual store that I can buy the single from I'll buy it when i'm there in March. :)

Just buy the whole alberm girl... we need 3x Plat :hor:

Just buy the whole alberm girl... we need 3x Plat :hor:

lol how much gaga stuff am I expected to buy? I shelled out $500 to go to 4 shows already. Plus will buy merch at the shows. Also talked my friend who's coming with me into going to two shows - will talk her into buying merch. :dies:

But seriously, what shop in the US can I actually buy cd's from? (I might try to talk my friend into buying one too haha). I have never been able to find a music shop in the US.

Blank Space

lol how much gaga stuff am I expected to buy? I shelled out $500 to go to 4 shows already. Plus will buy merch at the shows. Also talked my friend who's coming with me into going to two shows - will talk her into buying merch. :dies:

But seriously, what shop in the US can I actually buy cd's from? (I might try to talk my friend into buying one too haha). I have never been able to find a music shop in the US.

iTunes :lolgaga:

Blank Space

I'm AUSTRALIAN. :P Can't buy from US iTunes (really wish I could) - hence I'm askin for a shop. ;)

I know sorry it was a flop joke,but anyway guys are talking you can buy cd's in food restaurant or something like Red by Taylor Swift together with pizza or look in Wallmart :) I only know this US shop because I'm from ...Lithuania :giveup:

I know sorry it was a flop joke,but anyway guys are talking you can buy cd's in food restaurant or something like Red by Taylor Swift together with pizza or look in Wallmart :) I only know this US shop because I'm from ...Lithuania

oh lol sorry I didn't get the joke. :redface: Hmm I never saw cds for sale in restaurants when I was in the Us before. Well I know Starbucks do sell some cds, but not a very big range. Hmm I wonder if the bookshops sell cds there. Actually now I think about it I do remember Barnes & Noble having some cds, but I doubt they are gonna have the Judas single.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived