Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Send a letter to the ask Billboard column

Someone needs to do that!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dontbesweet

I love how album sales don't count for single sales. I mean techniqualy when you buy the album your also buying all the singles...

Well that's silly... because then 'single sales' would equate to nothing really and it would all become a bit of a mess.

Imagine of you released a single from an album that sold 1,000,000 copies - that single should automatically have sold 1m and therefore slay every chart in the world? Wouldn't work.

Robotboy

it was 822k more than a year ago? it should be very close to a million now then? o.O

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I don't know what we'll get first. ARTPOP or Judas' platinum certification. :laughga:

The Greatest Thing tbh. :tea:

Pop Art

No comment

Gaga is Life

If I lived in the US I would buy it. But I don't I would think it would be getting very close to a million now.

We need to trend #BuyJudasToGetPlatinum in twitter. Ride, ride my pony, ride. You can do it

3q425253qwewq

no. its so close to Platinum unlike that aluminum status MTN has

This made my day earlier. Still laughing about it at 1am lmao

BROSEIDON

Honestly we should move on from this and start saving money for ARTPOP's first single so we can buy that song 27 times.

This!! Instead of trying to do damage control on the songs that underperformed this past era, why not get ready to be able to fully support the next era.

The Greatest Thing tbh. :tea:

:lmao:

It's true though :rip:

Blank Space

If I could buy one Judas copy for every single ARTPOP related post or thread it will be bigger than Poker Face or Adeles 21s sales :emo:

Archived