💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga sent a cake to Inez and Vinoodh

Ikvs

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember her tweet yesterday?? "Oh. And when I tell you the album release date, I suggest you plan a party with your friends. Maybe I will too :)"

Perhaps this is meaningful and connected to this in some way?

Really b---h?

That actually makes a lot of sense! :cry:

she's asking them to let everyone know about it too, obviously all of this means that zedd and dj white shadow are producing the lead single, she's going to do her first ARTPOP photoshoot (taken by inez and vinoodh) and interview with v magazine, steven klein is going to direct the video. why else would they post about gaga sending them a gift? that's generally private isn't it? and they're all people in separate distinct fields that would fit into this format. i solved it!!!!

i'm not actually convicted by what i said just now i just wanted to feel like how u guys feel when u speculate :(

No, I could actually see this. It makes sense to me and maybe the 2013 pain/champagne are lyrics on the first single? I know this is just speculation, but I think it's one of the more believable speculations I've heard.
We're all Stronger Together!

TheProfessor

No, I could actually see this. It makes sense to me and maybe the 2013 pain/champagne are lyrics on the first single? I know this is just speculation, but I think it's one of the more believable speculations I've heard.

ur right they could easly be lyrics, in fact payne and shampayne r in rime with each other, so i wouldnt be surprised :ohwell:

Obv. something to do with ARTPOP announcement(s) or the album itself. I think she really is in the final stages, and she's sending the thank you cards and cakes to people who've possible contributed to ARTPOP, so I think it's in the final phases now.

IT'S SO FRIGGIN' NEAR. ;ALKDJSF;LKAJ

letter probably also contains invitations obv for the grammys, where she'll win everything for ARTPOP. :party:

"may your only pain be champagne" are obviously lyrics. Why else would she keep saying it?

Was thinking that too! Or a variation of a lyric?

inb4 an iconic generic but groundbreaking celebratory breakup song on ARTPOP. :excited2:

Was thinking that too! Or a variation of a lyric?

inb4 an iconic generic but groundbreaking celebratory breakup song on ARTPOP. :excited2:

a breakup song? Luc is long long forgotten.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived