Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga sent a cake to Inez and Vinoodh

Ikvs

Featured Posts

Remember her tweet yesterday?? "Oh. And when I tell you the album release date, I suggest you plan a party with your friends. Maybe I will too :)"

Perhaps this is meaningful and connected to this in some way?

It's so close I can almost TASTE IT!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

I want Gaga to send me a cake :P

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheProfessor

she's asking them to let everyone know about it too, obviously all of this means that zedd and dj white shadow are producing the lead single, she's going to do her first ARTPOP photoshoot (taken by inez and vinoodh) and interview with v magazine, steven klein is going to direct the video. why else would they post about gaga sending them a gift? that's generally private isn't it? and they're all people in separate distinct fields that would fit into this format. i solved it!!!!

i'm not actually convicted by what i said just now i just wanted to feel like how u guys feel when u speculate :(

pretty acurate i would say ;)

well u see I have a David Bowie one now. don't u like it? :confuse:

final fantasy 9 is much more exciting to me than anything i've heard by david bowie. but i am quite partial to "low".

What If Inez and Vinoodh take the lead single cover and then it's used for the V Magazine cover?!

Tommymonster44

It's so close I can almost TASTE IT!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

I want Gaga to send me a cake :P

Is it sad that this thread reminds me of:

I really hope we get some solid information soon!

she's asking them to let everyone know about it too, obviously all of this means that zedd and dj white shadow are producing the lead single, she's going to do her first ARTPOP photoshoot (taken by inez and vinoodh) and interview with v magazine, steven klein is going to direct the video. why else would they post about gaga sending them a gift? that's generally private isn't it? and they're all people in separate distinct fields that would fit into this format. i solved it!!!!

i'm not actually convicted by what i said just now i just wanted to feel like how u guys feel when u speculate :(

that was so spot on

:smh:

final fantasy 9 is much more exciting to me than anything i've heard by david bowie. but i am quite partial to "low".

too bad they both are equally entertaining for me :fat:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived