💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Greyson Chance about BTW Ball and ARTPOP + meeting Gaga again.

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

RAMROD

So jelly :fan:

Good and happy for Greyson.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

When she sang the word (not the song) ARTPOP in concert after receiving a shirt that said ARTPOP from a fan on stage, it sounded very melodious.

maybe the song ARTPOP on the album ARTPOP isn't a dance single. maybe its a slow song. like a princess die.

(feel free to link the youtube vid of her singing ARTPOP [the word] because I couldn't find it). :C

and im assuming "love and com" was probably supposed to be "love and compassion" unless gaga gave him a very special gift. :lolgaga:

:Chica:

zR8T5FB.jpg

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Who is he ?

I didn't know him either, I had to check Wikipedia.

Apparently he's a kid who became sort of famous by covering Paparazzi.

I hate knowing he's listened to it....I WANT TO HEAAAAAARRRRRRRR :excited2:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Levine

When she sang the word (not the song) ARTPOP in concert after receiving a shirt that said ARTPOP from a fan on stage, it sounded very melodious.

maybe the song ARTPOP on the album ARTPOP isn't a dance single. maybe its a slow song. like a princess die.

(feel free to link the youtube vid of her singing ARTPOP [the word] because I couldn't find it). :C

and im assuming "love and com" was probably supposed to be "love and compassion" unless gaga gave him a very special gift. :lolgaga:

This?

Gaga is Life

He heard ARTPOP :omg: What a lucky one, and I love how he says it so casually :laughga: It's a beautiful photo too :flutter:

ARTPOP is beautiful? why I feel underwhelm by his comment?

probably it's not a club banging song

Well, if he heard ARTPOP the song, then that is the song which she played in her car.

That is not a club banging song, but really good anyway, it has a great beat :)

He already heard ARTPOP? He's so lucky. And of all things he could describe it, he chose the word "beautiful". Now, I would want to hear it too. Anyway, I love their smiles on that photo. Beautiful. :flutter:

being a celebrity gets you everywhere when it comes to mrs 'i don't care about fame'. seriously not fair when fans are so desperate after such a long time waiting.

willow smith will be hearing it next, if she hasn't already.. does my head in!

TSUNAMI

Enev Lindsay Lohan hear AP! What the ****? Is it really so near! I can almost touch it. Oh, wait, no it's TFM CD box :laughga:

Archived