Jump to content

đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

MAJOR pop star lawsuit going public


Julia1987
 Share

Featured Posts

Julia1987
11 hours ago, lilboyblue said:

Don't think it could be Gaga. I mean, if she's done payouts already, I don't think she'll keep employing the people in question. That's just bad business. And as far as we know R-- is still with the Haus.

:huntyga:

He is. He was posted on Ian’s (dancer) story on instagram yesterday 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Julia1987
4 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

I find it so weird some people are praying Gaga experiences a potentially career damaging experience (maybe worse than ARTPOP) because of their biases towards her team based purely on speculation, parasocial relationships, and biases.

I know I’m gonna get attacked for this but like… do you really think that if investigations were conducted (as confirmed by past dancers) Gaga would still be working with bad people had anything been found? Completely taking the image of kindness punk or w.e out of the equation it just wouldn’t be smart logistically to keep people around that were abusive and pay hush money. That’s just dumb, the trash (if there were any) would have been taken out a long time ago. I think this situation has just become a scapegoat for the “we want her whole team fired” crowd idk

But richy still works with her. Ian the dancer posted a story on Instagram yesterday with richy and I believe a drag queen saying “@lady Gaga thanks for lending us richy” or something. So he still works for her by that logic 

Link to post
Share on other sites

NATAH
3 minutes ago, Julia1987 said:

But richy still works with her. Ian the dancer posted a story on Instagram yesterday with richy and I believe a drag queen saying “@lady Gaga thanks for lending us richy” or something. So he still works for her by that logic 

Boredom No GIF by ABC Network

get this man GONE i can't stand seeing my girl dance like shes fighting thorn bushes anymore

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Railing
20 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Sis and WHO are you exactly? :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: The entitlemet. We don't even know if everything we heard about Ricky is true, or if Gaga has taken any legal action behind the scenes. Y'all look dumb af thinking you are being so smart about sharing this info, as if that would make any sense at all, when in reality you have 0 idea about what this case looks in private. I trust Gaga will do the best move, as she has always done. Some of you are acting like Gaga suddenly forgot about everything she stands for and now is a r*pist herself. This reminds me so much about that time last year when some people were questioning Gaga as homophobic :messga: just shut up and let her take care of her OWN career.

I can't comprehend how someone could be this delusional to demand someone else -who they don't know- to act the way they want just to fill a self-made fantasy in their heads. 

I'm not trying to fulfill some sort of fantasy. I just flat-out think that Gaga's being a little gross if she keeps Richy on her payroll :sweat: I'm never gonna kiss her ass or act like she doesn't have responsibility in this situation. If anything, I'd say it's more parasocial to excuse her on this.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Butters Stotch

It's probably Jojo Siwa

Jojo Siwa Rehearsal GIF by The 94th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • LMAO 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

chuck
13 hours ago, homomo said:

If it indeed turns out to be Gaga paying people hush money, I will unfortunately have to unstan. I just don’t think I could support an artist who does that.

Of course, I will wait and see what comes out of this supposed rumour. But I really hope it isn’t Gaga.

hush money? i believe in your legal system, they're called settlements... and designed to compensate for injuries. It's a very normal thing to do unless you want jail time or let courts decide your fines.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lilboyblue

We should let this thread die

  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Whigney Houstan

This guy just wants clicks, no?

Edited by Whigney Houstan
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aglaya
1 hour ago, Railing said:

I'm not trying to fulfill some sort of fantasy. I just flat-out think that Gaga's being a little gross if she keeps Richy on her payroll :sweat: I'm never gonna kiss her ass or act like she doesn't have responsibility in this situation. If anything, I'd say it's more parasocial to excuse her on this.

Does your mom work at Netflix? Are you Bobby Campbell? :toofunny: Why do you personally feel like Gaga's being a little gross by keeping Ricky on her team, when whe know nothing about their legal relationship OR if the accusations are even real? Don't get me wrong, I dislike Ricky and his choreos as much as you probably do, but when you are Lady Gaga you just can't fire someone at any time without having bigger cosecuences. There are companies, millions of dollars involved AND most important: you need proof of those accusations to be able to fire someone like Ricky without him suing her back. He has been working with her for her whole career :sweat: how could Gaga fire him without any proof? It's not about kissing her ass, it's about common sense. And also: no, she's not reponsible of what happened between Ricky and her dancers cause again, we as random people don't even know what happened. Do you?

could mean anything
Link to post
Share on other sites

Railing
41 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Does your mom work at Netflix? Are you Bobby Campbell? :toofunny: Why do you personally feel like Gaga's being a little gross by keeping Ricky on her team, when whe know nothing about their legal relationship OR if the accusations are even real? Don't get me wrong, I dislike Ricky and his choreos as much as you probably do, but when you are Lady Gaga you just can't fire someone at any time without having bigger cosecuences. There are companies, millions of dollars involved AND most important: you need proof of those accusations to be able to fire someone like Ricky without him suing her back. He has been working with her for her whole career :sweat: how could Gaga fire him without any proof? It's not about kissing her ass, it's about common sense. And also: no, she's not reponsible of what happened between Ricky and her dancers cause again, we as random people don't even know what happened. Do you?

If her choreographer is being accused by a majority of her former dancers of being abusive, emotionally and in one case sexually, and she knows about these allegations but keeps working with him, interacting with him on social media, etc., there is absolutely responsibility there. She is choosing to associate with an alleged abuser, and from some perspectives that makes her an enabler. :flower:

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

dimitristhe

If Mariah is mentioned alongside her ex-manager Stella, take it with a grain of salt. Stella was/is a horrible person, who took advantage of Mariah’s fragile mental health and alcohol problems and tried to steal her money and make herself famous. After Mariah fired her, she spread untrue rumours about her and leaked semi-nude photos of Mimi while she has allegedly highly intoxicated. Also, allegedly she was a factor of her drinking problem getting out of hand. Mariah is known for working with the same people for years, her background singers and band is with her from the 90’s. If she was a bad person, like that Twitter man tries to make her look, she would have a different team every now and then. Also, we would have heard stories before Stella was fired, but we only have stories AFTER she was fired.

About Gaga, I think she will have major problems if she continues to work with than man. That story already made headlines a couple of years ago and it wasn’t a good look for her. If she wants to have a good image and practice what she preach, she has to fire him and make a safe workplace for her employees. I don’t want to hear any excuses, it is her responsibility to take care for everyone working for her. 

 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Edonis
16 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

TWO PEOPLE :max:

...bobby? :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites

homomo
2 hours ago, chuck said:

hush money? i believe in your legal system, they're called settlements... and designed to compensate for injuries. It's a very normal thing to do unless you want jail time or let courts decide your fines.

My legal system? Did you just assume my country

0110100001100101011011000110110001101111
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AshIey
11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

...bobby? :ph34r:

seriously? This is a gross comment.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

chuck
1 hour ago, homomo said:

My legal system? Did you just assume my country

yes i did!! 

lmao i mean settlements, negotiations, and arbitration are fairly universal concepts. lemme drop that 'in your legal system'.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • SharkmanthaC locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...